Lair

I slept in Corbyn's room last night. I had a feeling that jack didn't want to see me after what happened. it hurt, that he didn't trust me, it really hurt. 
I walked into the kitchen and saw jack sitting on the counter eating toast.
"hey" I smiled weakly while walking to the fridge to get some fruit.
he smiled very very softly, I could tell it was there though. we sat there for a few moments just eating in silence. my phone started to ring right as I was about to talk to him. I looked at my phone and see that Ben was calling. Why the heck does he not get the fact that I don't want to speak with him at the moment, he always finds the perfect times to talk. jack looked at the caller ID and walked out of the kitchen.
"Why won't you look at me" I half screamed.
He turned around and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Better?" He wasn't very happy.

"Just talk to me. I don't see why your so mad, it's not like I cheated on you or anything!?"

"It feels like you did" he whispered, turned around and started to walk away.

"Please jack" I could feel tears pushing on my eyes.

"You know what" he turned around and looked at me "I want to sleep at night, but I can't because I'm thinking of you" he pointed at me.

"Jack?"

"You can't stop talking to him, I don't know what to do"

"He is a friend, I'm sorry that I have other friends outside of this house" how is he getting mad

"Lets think about the situation"

I just chuckled a short laugh

"Do you think it's funny. Well do you?" He was frustrated now

"I have said I'm sorry, what more do you want"

"You think your always right but your wrong. Soon I'm gonna be gone"

"What are you talking about, gone?" Gone? What does he mean by gone?

"Runnin you mouth telling all these lies, thinking I'm naive."

"Naive, babe no one is calling you naive"

"Gosh, your I'm La La la land"

"Just let me explain and tell my side, I get jack" I walked toward him "how did things get like this" I whispered

"It started off with you always on your phone" he pulled away "who have you been callin when I'm not home?"

"Jack!"

"I asked you who it was you said it was nothing, I blew it off"

"Please stop thinking like this" I grabbed his hand "Please jack"

"And then. A couple more weeks went by, I saw the number pop up." He looked at me " I thought we were fine"

I was crying, the boys were sitting on the couch watching. I could tell Corbyn wanted to slap jack for making me cry.

"Jack I have said that i'm sorry. So many time, jack please, I'm telling you Ben is just a friend. I'm not even speaking to him at the moment, can we please just move past this!"

"Is it me or him?"

"Maybe we can start again" is he making me choose

"Your the one who broke my trust, that was just to much" he tried to walk away.

"Please jack don't walk away"

"Is it me or him!" He turned around and screamed at me. He never yells at me.

"Maybe we could start again jack!"

"Your in lalalala land"

He walked half way up the stairs

"Jack Avery, don't walk away from me, this isn't over, you aren't even giving me a chance to explain or anything, your just yelling at me!"

"Damn, girl please!!" He didn't even turn around. He stood there for a second. He came running down the stairs, he grabbed my face and kissed me. It didn't feel like it used to, it was just a memory of what we use to have, not what we have anymore.

"Just what I thought. Nothing."

"I'm sorry"

"No, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that want we had is gone" he bit his lip "I never thought I would say this but... were over"

He literally just left me crying and walked out the front door.
He called me a liar, broke up with me then walked out of the house.