Hi I'm Devan Key

Well that was weird?
"What was that about, I thought you two like...you know?" Cristina was watching the whole time, she was just as confused as I was.
"Yeah we did" I kinda just stared at the floor in confusion.
"Anyway!?" She came around the counter
I looked up at her in question, wanting to to get about what just happend.
"Girl's day!?" I really wanted a girls day
"Girl's day!" She yelled as she ran out of the kitchen and jumped up the stairs
I followed her, this should be fun, I thought as I smiled at Corbyn
"Y/n?"
"Yeah bean" i walked over to him
"You sure your good?"
"Yeah I'm ok. I have a good feeling about today. It should be fun" I looked into his eyes to give him more a clarifying anwser.
Jack walked in and sat on the couch, not looking up from his phone.
"Ok, what are you to gonna do?"
Jack then looked up. He gave a weak smile. I smiled and waved back. I needed to move past all this so Corbyn can stop hating jack and so it's not awkward whenever we are in the same room.
Corbyn looked at me, then at him, then back at me.
"um we are probably go to the mall" I spoke after a few seconds.
"Oh, ok have fun" he hugged me and I ran up yo were Cristina was.
"Girl, guess what!" I said as she walked into my room
She was on her laptop sitting crisscross on my bed.
"I thought we were going out"
"We were then I got distracted, we still are but look" she turned her laptop so I could see it.
It was the a Collins Key video. I scrolled a little bit
"This was posted this morning!"
"I know" she hit play

"Hey guys its Collins." He did his little intro and then my favorite part came, Collins snapped his fingers and devan appeared.
"Devan is my favorite" I said to Cristina
Me and Cristina are major fans of him, ever since America got talent we were so sad when it ended, then his YouTube channel started and it was like we were brought to life again.
"Its not even devans channel. It's Collins?"
"I still like devan better"
"You're weird" she threw a pillow at me as Collins did his outro
"K now let's go" I started to get out of bed as Cristina shut off her laptop and followed.
***
We were still having the who was better argument, devan or Collins?
It was totally devan. Collins is great and everything but devan is so much better .
"Collins is the one who was on America's got talent, he is the one with the talent" she argued
"Not true, devan has talent,  he can juggle, and appears out of thin air."
"That's editing stupid. Another reason that Collins is better, he can edit things like that"
We entered the grove and went straight to the food court
"Whatever Cristina" I said as we sat down
"Giving up cause you know I'm right" she smirked
"Oh please"
We finished out food and walked around looking at while bunch of store, every now and then talking about who was better 
***
As we were walking through the food court we were talking still about who was better. I can't believe she didn't agrees with me.
"Whatever devan is better, I didn't care what you say" I said sassyly
She smirked
"What" I was kinda scared, she really only smirked when she knew something that the other person didn't.
"Wanna finish this argument?"
"What argument, you just delusional"
"Lets ask them if they agree with you or me?" She pointed across the food court.
I turned around to where she was pointing, it seemed like everything went in slow motion, like how they go in the movies, you know when they turn around as they see like the love of their life, that's what it was like.
"Oh my gosh" I panicked
Collins and devan were standing up to throw there trash away as I turned around. Omg devan. Did I just omg in my head, bad y/n.
"Lets go" she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards them.
They walked into the bathroom before we got to them so we casually waited for them to come out.
All of a sudden the door was flung open and I was on the floor.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" the boy came and helped me up.
The next thing I knew I was staring into devans eyes.
"Hi, I'm Devan Key" he smiled
"Y-yeah" I composed myself "I know, I'm y/n y/l/n" I held out my hand and he shook it
"Nice to meet you"
Then Collins came out.
"And your Collins" I was still a bit shook.
"Uh, yeah I am" he laughed a bit.
"Um, sorry we will get out of your way" I moved out of the way so he could get away from in front the bathroom door.
"Thanks, I'm well see ya" Collins turned around.
Devan was being kinda secret behind him. When Collins was gone devan went go shake my hand.
"Nice to meet you y/n" he winked at me and walked away.
"Devan key just winked at you" Cristina whispered in my ear,
I felt something in my hand, I looked down and saw a piece of paper, with a phone number on it. Devans phone number, I was internally screaming. I have devan key's phone number