Love

Today, Baylie and I are dating again and Mia is back. Life is going great again, but Baylie has been sad lately. When I ask him about it, he gets mad at me. I don't know what else to do but just give him some space. He has been ignoring me lately, not in a mean way, just he only talks to me when I talk to him first. I just don't know what to do, but Mia and I have been hanging out all the time since she got back.

-1 year later-

Today is my birthday and I'm so excited. My mother said I could invite Baylie and Mia over. We could go to the mall together, I couldn't wait. I cleaned my house from top to bottom, then Mia  came over. We jumped on the trampoline and did flips till Baylie came. Mia gave me $20 for my birthday, but when Baylie showed up, he had a huge bouquet of flowers. They were maroon and pink, I loved them.

He came up to me and when he handed them over to me, I said "Thank you," and gave him a huge hug.

He leaned in for a kiss and I kissed him back. Then, we both went to the back yard with Mia. A few minutes later, we went to the mall and on our way there, I sat in the middle. Baylie and Mia sat on the sides while we were playing games on our phones and chatted a little.

While we were at the mall, me, Mia, and Baylie walked around while my mom walked around seperetly. Baylie stuck his hand out to me and we held hands the whole time. I don't know if Mia was mad or happy that I finally found a guy. We went to all the stores, but there was one panty and bra store that Baylie stayed outside on. We went and got some coffee and grabed some free samples. We went in one store, grabbed some hats, and started dancing.

When we got done, we went to go eat. Mia and I got chinese food and Baylie got some chicken. We ate, then went to the arcade while my mother was over at the food court eating and watching all of our stuff we had bought. While we were in the arcade, Baylie won me a teddy bear.