Oh No Fire

A few days later, I woke up early in the morning to the fire alarm going off and the smell of smoke. I was scared to death. My mother and father had already left for work, which meant, it was just me. I went to go downstairs, grab the dog, and get out of the house as fast as possible. But, when I opened the door, there was a huge fire in front of it.

I called Baylie on my phone he lived right down the street. I knew he could come help me. I grabbed the Yorkie and turned to climb out the window, but it was to high up. I didn't want to jump, then Baylie showed up and insisted I jumped. He called the fire department, but they hadn't got there and the fire was spreading into my room. I dropped the dog down, then I was going to jump, but I was to scared.

I knew that Baylie couldn't catch me, he went and grabbed a rope from the garage. He threw the rope up to me and I tied it to my bed. Then, threw the rest of it down. When I went to climb down, the rope snapped and I fell.

He tried to catch me, but it didn't work. I fell and couldn't move. Finally, the fire fighters got there and put out the fire. An ambulance followed along with my parents and came to the house. They got me and put me in the ambulance, but only one person could go with me. My mother insisted that one of them go, but I told Baylie to come with me. When we got to the hospital, I figured out that one of my legs was broken.