矢沢世帯 (ya sawa yo obi)

The Yazawa Household

In Japan there is a massive household built several years ago. Passed to many generations. The Yazawa household. People who were born with royal blood are the only ones who can live in the said place. Thousands of years ago, nobles are only allowed to get married with the royals. The late king Egao Yazawa stated it in the book of law of the kingdom. He also added that this law will be the nature of the kingdom' future rulers. But the king itself disobeyed his own law. He fell in love with a commoner. One of the councelors of the kingdom disapproved the king' doings and told him that if the child he will bear is a female, the first one who stole a kiss from her will be it's partner and obliged to marry her for the kingdom' future. The law of the late king was changed. With that said, after many years had passed, that rule still exist.

A girl named Nico Yazawa or Niko hi has the cursed law of her ancestors. She was born as an only child of the late king and queen Yuriko and Hataro Yazawa. She had this silky smooth jet black hair and was often in her own signature pigtailed style, white porcelain skin and  rare red ruby eyes. Most of her ancestors had icy blue eyes and black hair but many people was shocked to see that she had this rare eye color and that she resembled the late king Egao.

Her parents died on an accident when she was only 3 and with that Nico was left with her Auntie Ume who also resembled her mother. So Nico grew up very fond with her and treated her as her real mother. She taught everything about their family' history, her role and responsobilities and even told her that she does'nt have a normal life like other girls in the kingdom. Up until now, Nico fully understands that she was different from others. She has responsibilities, yes , because she's the only heir of the kingdom and yet she's only 17 years old.

Most of the time of her life was spend inside the kingdom and not allowed to  go out. The kingdom was fully guarded with securities and protection. It is the onky way to keep their heirness safe. Yazawa household was also known for their wealth. After many years passed, it increased with different kinds of businesses until they are titled as the richest and wealthiest family in japan. They owned this company named Egao  Group of Companies which is currently manage by her aunt for her.

PRESENT TIME~

NICO'S POV

The sunlight beams upon the windows and through the curtains,  the reason for me to groaned a bit  furrowed my brows and slowly opening my eyes. Staring up the ceiling with lazy eyes then turned my gaze upon the windows and muttered

"it's already morning" then sighed.

I slowly sit up and rubbed my eyes to have an accurate vision and stretched a bit. I looked to my left and smiled sadly on the object. It is our family picture. My mom sits on a chair and holds me with her arms and beside of her my dad, standing and placed a hand on her shoulder and on his side was my aunt Ume. We wore our royal traditional clothes and smiling in the photo.
I missed them so much. I wish i can see them aga- I was snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a knock on the door.

"Nicocchi- sama! Are you perhaps awake?" asked the woman outside the door.

"yes! I am!" i answered

" can i come in?"

"yes" she entered my room and give a little bow.

"goodmorning Nicocchi-sama!" she greeted with a smile on her face. But i only frowned.

"Nozomi! I already told you! Im fine with the name you used to call me when we were kids!" I said with an irritating voice. She suddenly grinned at me.

"ara~That means you liked being called Nicocchi?" she said with that innocent and teasingly voice. I felt my cheeks burnt a bit.
Ughh... This big boobed sadistic monster... I groaned.