The Coronation Pt. 1

The previous chapter~

"speak up!"

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2:  The Coronation Pt. 1

NICO'S POV

*sighed* I really can't hide anything to her. I have no choice then.

"Do you remember what's in the law of book ?" I asked her with a serious tone.

"ofcourse Nicocchi. It says that any daughter of your family will have to marry someone who stole a kiss in your lips and shall be your partner ruling this kingdom. Right?"

"yeah that's right" I said looking down

"So... What's the bugging you Nicocchi?"  she asked with a worried tone
I clenched my fist at my lap not sure what to say.

"Actually, I don't if I'm ready for tomorrow nights event. To be honest, i want to have a normal life but i know i can't do that. I'm afraid that more people would know about the law. I'm afraid what if after my coronation night there will be a lot people who will just take me for granted. Kiss me all of the sudden. And took everything that my family has. I can't just let that happend Nozomi. I want to look for someone who I can love and would also love me back. And now, I don't know. I'm turning 18 tomorrow and I know after tomorrow everything would change." I said with tears falling on my cheeks.

"shhh... Nicocchi... I'm glad that you told me everything. Your not doing this on your own please always remember that. Me, Elicchi, Alisa and Auntie would be here always by your side and we will protect and support you no matter what decision you have to make. All we want is you to be happy." she said comforting me with a hug. I cried even more. More tears streaming down my cheeks while clenching my fist on her clothes.
After a few seconds of silence she speak again.

" what is your ideal partner the Nicocchi?" she asked with that teasing grin on her face. Let going with the hug. I wiped my cheeks and looked away. I felt my cheeks flushed a little.

"w-w-well it's not good that I would always stay as a third wheel between you and Eli! S-so I like to look for someone that suits the best to your one and only Nico-Hi!" I said while crossing my arms across my chest.

"hmmm... That's fair. I'm thinking for a single wedding but having a doubke wedding is not a bad idea." she said while putting her fore finger in her chin pretending to think.

"I like to have a grand wedding and wear a beautiful traditional royal dresd but I dont want to have a double wedding with you. It would just remind me that I became a third wheel. AGAIN." I  groaned disliking the idea of being a third wheel again.

"*chuckle* so what's your ideal partner then Nicocchi?"  okay that mischievous grin again. I felt like chill run down my spine.

"ofcourse I want someone whose cute as me. Beautiful and gorgeous. Hot! Sexy! Someone whose good and talented on music. Someone who  could love me back as the way I love them too." i said with proud tone.

"t-that's amazing Nicocchi. I know you can find someone you were looking for."

"how can you say that?" i asked her with confuse

" because my cards said so!"  she had a wide grin on her face and holding up her tarot card that has "love" written on the figure drawn on it.

Geez! Such a weirdo magically girly!  I thought with a smirk on my face

"pfft! That's being absurd Nozomi. I can't believe what that cards told" I said a smug look

"if you don't believe what my cards told me, its up to you then. But remember I'm always accurate with the help of my cards! You will find your destiny soon! Maybe at the coronation night!" giving me a smirk.
I just shrugged.