013 [R]

"You scared"

c h a p t e r 13
PDA
'📽'

TAEHYUNG__

I didn't say wether I was or not. "C-can't we just do it at your place" He looked me in the eyes. "My place? "

"Yeah"

"No."

He then went straight for my neck. I grabbed the shelf in the janitors closet to give me support. I covered my mouth from people hearing my moans. "Don't cover your mouth I want to hear you!" He yelled in a husky voice. "People w-ah will hear us"

"It's okay we can just lock the door." He went up to the door and locked it. 'Why can't we just do it at his place ?!' He came up to whisper in my ear. "I'm going to make you feel so good."

I couldn't make my moans stay at a minimal volume. I was trying so hard to but I couldn't. I was a moaning mess. After prepping Jungkook then began to start. "Turn around." I turned around facing the other directions from Jungkook. He bent me over. "Try not to be too loud; if someone catches us.....

He got up closer to my ear. And whispered;

Punishments will be held"

I nodded my head not saying much trying to keep my nerves at a calming level. I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep a calming level considering I was about to get fucked. But at least I could tried.

📽

Jungkook pushes in causing Taehyung to let out a small groan. Jungkook smirked, he wanted to hear Taehyung more. Maybe he could tell his viewers this story tonight. Jungkook began to thrust not giving Taehyung enough time to adjust considering it had been a week or two since they last had sex.

"Ah- Jungkook!" Taehyung moaned. Not loud enough for people to notice they were in the closet.

"F-faster." Taehyung commanded. Jungkook flipped Taehyung around and picked him up. "What happened to please." Jungkook began to thrust at a very fast pace causing Taehyung to moan loudly. Jungkook loved seeing this side of Taehyung.

Jungkook started to slow down which aggravated taehyung. He was close. And Jungkook knew that.

"Why'd you slow down?" Taehyung whined.

Jungkook didn't answer, each slow thrust he did was hard. When Jungkook found Taehyung "spot". He heard Taehyung moan too loud, causing him to cover taehyungs mouth with his hand, then he began to repeatedly hit the spot. Taehyungs moans were muffled.

"I'm g-going to come."

"Me too." Jungkook let go of taehyungs mouth as he rode out his climax while Taehyung came at the same time.

📽

TAEHYUNG__

"Jungkook what if someone heard us." Taehyung says while putting their clothes back on. "No one heard us so calm down." Taehyung glared at Jungkook. He thought Jungkook was starting to become reckless and not careful with his actions.

"Next time I pick the place we fuck." Taehyung said.

"Fine where."

"Your place." He said before exiting.