025 [R]

c h a p t e r 25
NAUGHTY BOY
'📽'

TAEHYUNG__

I can't help but to get turned on Everytime he goes live. The way he talks dirty to his viewers makes me jealous. I know I shouldn't do it now but I can't hold it in. I stood up and went to find something for later.

📽

He began to stroke his member.

Knowing that there wasn't enough pleasure to satisfy him he went to go get a special 'toy' he bit his lip as he walked back to where he was sitting. He takes off his pants and underwear. And begins to prepare his self before using the toy. Stretching his hole for one finger to three, he was already about to cum from self pleasure. Before he did he stopped and used his toy instead;

"A-ah Jungkook-ah" Taehyung moans as he pushes the dildo further. Although he wanted Jungkook more. "Mm-ah" He thrusted the device faster while watching Jungkook. He bit his lip while then touching his member again. But stroking it harder and faster. "Ah, jungk-mm"

He released his first orgasm. Wanting more he continued.

He was a moaning mess. His whole body was hot from such feelings towards the other boy. The device had a vibrating switch. Taehyung forgot that it was a vibrator device also. By mistake his hand switched it on. Making him arch his back in pleasure from it's sudden action.

Hitting his prostate multiple times he was a drooling mess. "Ahh-mh!!" He bit his lip harder. 'I want Jungkook' he thought. he turned the setting higher, as he put his shirt in his mouth to muffle his moans. Violently biting on the shirt so that the neighbors couldn't hear.

"MmM!!" He moans as he finishes his second time. His orgasm sending shivers through out his body. "A-ah-Fuck me-mm" his eyes were teary from such pleasure. The boy felt ashamed he doesn't know how he's going to look at Jungkook without thinking about what he had did.

The stream was over. He closed his laptop and sat up. 'Shit I need to clean this mess up' getting up he went to clean up his 'mess' and then when to take a quick shower.

TAEHYUNG__

I facepalmed myself. 'why did I do that' I've never done that during jungkooks lives. I wash my hair and then got out of the shower. I put some comfortable pajama shorts and a light red hoodie on. I then got a call from Jungkook.

'Shiiitt' I put my head in my face. 'What am I going to tell him.'...

Ring ring

'UGH'

I answered the phone.

"H-hello??" I said nervously.

"How was the stream?" I could hear him smirk on the other side. "You didn't touch yourself did you." He said in a husky voice. I bit my lip from guilt... I can't lie.

"Y-yes.."

"Oh?"

"I said YES Jungkook!"

"Naughty bo-" I cut him off. This is too much to handle right now.

"I'm leaving this is embarrassing."

"Wait!"

"What Jungkook..." I say blushing red.

"I'll be coming over tomorrow be ready tomorrow at 9 pm"

"W-why ..."

"We're going to a party."

"Okay."

"Bye and goodnight."

"Goodnight to you to" we hung up the phone. 'If he's coming at 9 pm and if bogum is here... he'll kill both of us.'

"It's not my fault right... Jungkook would've been blackmailed, I'm doing it for him." I sighed and went to bed. Just one more day and everything between us will be back to normal.