Arc 0.0

With a sudden burst of pain, Zhou Lian glared down at the person in front of him. The person in front of him was a female, the female who ruined his life. He couldn't hear what she was saying, but he knew she was mocking him.

"Zhou Lian, you deserve this. If you hadn't gotten in the way, you could still be alive." a disgusting feminine voice echoed through the once silent room.

As he toppled to the ground, he could feel warm liquid leaking out of his chest, it was blood. He was shot in the heart by the male lead of this world, but the female lead was why he died. He (ZL) was the villain who always got in the way of the female lead and the male lead.

His identity was the male leads little brother, because Zhou Lian also liked the female lead, he fought his brother for her. It turns out that the female lead liked his older brother, so he (ZL) tried to get in the way of their love. He wasn't successful in the end and got shot by his angered older brother.

With his last breath, he wished to have another chance, even if it was in another world without any memories, to kill the female lead and the male lead. As he died, everything went dark.

.

.

.

What he didn't expect was to wake up in a vast amount of white around him. When he looked around, all he could see was white, nothing but white.

[Analysing Host, please wait a moment]

With a start, Zhou Lian stood up and looked around, but saw nothing.

"Who's there?" Zhou Lian asked the whiteness around him, and as expected, he didn't get an answer until what felt like an eternity later.

[Finished analyzing. Welcome Host, System 0007 at your service]

When the childlike voice echoed through the white space, a small black bird puffed in front of Zhou Lian, which startled him.

ZL "..."

[Host can call System 0007, Wu Bai ^-^]

"Wait, slow down. What is going on? I thought I died, why am I here?" Asked ZL as he looked at the bird that was flying above him now. When he asked that question, the bird swooped down and landed in front of Zhou Lian.

[You are indeed right Host, you did die. Before you died, however, you made a wish. A wish to kill the female and male leads. Well, you can't, not in that world anyway but you can in a different one, once you bind with me! I'm a system known as VCAS or Villain Counter Attack System.]

Zhou Lian who just felt like he got info dumped on, was in utter disarray. He didn't know what was happening and that system or whatever wasn't helping. With a frustrated sigh, he glared at the little bird.

"Fine whatever, just stop talking. Your voice is annoying enough. I just want to make the female and male lead feel the pain that I have felt."

[Wu Bai's voice is not annoying! Host is so mean T-T]

"Just send me to a world already you lousy System!"

[Host has a bad temper wu wu. TT]

Reluctantly Wu Bai turned into a black mist then entered Zhou Lian's body and sent him to his first world.

[I guess I'll tell host when he gets to the new world, that he can't OOC much and after a world he gets rewards. TT mean Host, Wu Bai won't help you much.]

Hello everyone. Hope you like this example of what this story will be like. With Zhou Lian's bad temper and the upcoming male lead, what will happen? I will post the character list for the first arc in an hour or so.

Well, LilEve is out, because LilEve wants to sleep.

ZZZ....