Arc 1.5

As everyone pilled into the main hall, the host of the show walked out of a room with a camerman behind her. "As you may already know, this is a new t.v. show called Rising Star's. Do your best to make it to the top, there will only be two winners. When the two have been selected, they will sing a duet."

Everyone around Zhao Ru smiled at the thought of singing with Liu Shui or Chen Ai. They were the most beautiful people there, even a god would blush when seeing them. Zhao Ru was kinda jealous because of this. In his last life he could get any woman he wanted, but in this life, he was as plain as a peice of cardboard.

As the host was talking, she started to set some rules. "If anyone fights or makes a huge disturbance, you will be kicked off the show. Two people will share a room so we can familiarise with each other. We have already chosen who will be in the same rooms with each other."

As she said this she held out her hand and a piece of paper with names was handed to her. "Chen Ai and Huang Si to room 4, Liu Shui and Zhao Ru to room 1, blah, blah, blah." She went on until everyone was standing next to their room mates.

"Now that you know your roommate's , please go to your correct room and unpack. Tomorrow will be the day of your first performance, so get some good rest and remember the rules!"

With that she turned around and walked out of the house so she could go home. Everyone just watched as she left, then made their ways to their rooms. Zhao Ru wanted to strangle the host, why did she put him in with Liu Shui? It's like courting death.

Reluctantly he sighed and was about to pick up his bags, but Liu Shui beat it to him. "Here, let me carry these, Roommate."

With a smiled Liu Shui walked off to their room and left a studdend Zhao Ru and audience in the main hall. Zhao Ru had a bad feeling about the way he said "Roommate."

Zhao Ru absent mindedly followed Liu Shui into their room. He quickly snapped out of his daze when he saw the room. There were two empty beds on both sides of the room, a dresser and desks seperating the beds so they couldn't be pushed together. The cool color contracted perfectly with the lightings. To say it frankly, Zhao Ru was stunned by the way the room looked.

He was so focused on the room, that he didn't notice that Liu Shui had closed the door behind Zhao Ru. Liu Shui placed Zhao Ru's stuff on his bed then placed his own on his own bed. When he saw Zhao Ru looking around the room, he chuckled and walked over to Zhao Ru.

When Zhao Ru noticed that Liu Shui was walking over, he kinda backed up a bit unconsciously. "What do you want Liu Shui? Aren't we just supposed to unpack?"

[What a clueless host, hehe. Time to watch some tofu being eaten. Were is my popcorn? No, more importantly where is my camera?]

Liu Shui smirked and trapped Zhao Ru against a wall. "Well, since it's just the two of us in a room. We have to get to Know each other."

Zhao Ru was confused and was trying to escape fron Liu Shui's grasp, "but we already know each other."

When Liu Shui heard that he chuckled and got a bit closer. As he got closer, Zhao Ru panicked. Did Liu Shui lose it and was now going to eat him? When did they say in the script that he was a cannibal? Zhao Ru felt like crying. When Zhao Ru was self pitying himself, Liu Shui took this moment and kissed Zhao Ru's forehead.

"So adorable, I can barely hold myself back."

When Zhao Ru had his forehead kissed, his soul almost left his body.

'…'

[Host?]

'…'

[Host did you die? Why would you forget me ;~;]

'He just kissed my forehead and called me adorable. I-I don't know how to react'

Just as he said this to his system, his face flared up and he pushed Liu Shui away. He pushed his bags off the bed and hid under the covers. He couldn't believe this was happening, he was kissed by a guy. Even though he should be disgusted, he isn't. He just feels like he has been in a desert for a few days with no water. His mouth became a bit dry, his face and ears felt really hot. Liu Shui was watching his reaction, and the fact that he didn't look disgusted, but instead like a little lost puppy, he was over joyed.

A/N: The development of their relationship isn't fast. They have know each other for over a year now, and Liu Shui had fallen in love with Zhao Ru since the beginning. Also Author is sick and has nothing to do, so here you go.

Author has something to say:

LS: "ZR?"

ZR: was turned to stone after the kiss

LS: TOT "come back to me beloved" kisses again

ZR: turns into a puddle/melted from too much love

Word count: 890