Arc 1.4

A few hours after the incident this morning Zhao Ru was sitting in the back of a limo with his brother and meathead Liu Shui. He wanted to beat his brother for suggesting they drive a limo to Rising Stars, like that wouldn't draw any attention. Note the sarcasm.

"Here we are, young master Ru and friend, we have arrived," said the limo driver as he pulled up to the drive way of the building that held the t.v. show.

'I knew this place was big, but wow! It's bigger than my home from my other life.' Zhao Ru was stunned and kinda jealous. 'Rich people…'

[You are now also rich, Host]

'… are you just here to critize me or help?'

[Sorry Host -^-]

'Cocky system'

[*acting innocent* What?]

'…'

After arguing with his system, the limo had pulled to a stop at thr front entrance. As Zhao Ru got out, he noticed the people around were  staring at Liu Shui. He rolled his eyes at this amd walked up the stairs to the main door. He noticed everyone was waiting around that area so he leaned against a white column and waited for the director to show up.

'The female lead hasn't shown up yet? I wonder what she looks like.'

Just as he thought of this, a beautiful women with lavander eyes and silky black hair that dropped down to the middle of her back, walked out of a red colored expensive car. When she saw Liu Shui, her eyes lite up like fireworks in the sky, her cheeks reddened to a rose color and a pettit smile plastered across her face. She fell in love at first sight. As she got out of the car, she walked over to Liu Shui.

"Hello, I'm Chen Ai. It's nice to meet you," she held out her hand to him so he would shake it. What she didn't expect was that Liu Shui ignored her hand and stared at her coldly. With a jerk, she pulled her hand back and pouted a bit. She knew that if she did this, he would fall for her but he didn't. Liu Shui turned around and walked over to Zhao Ru.

'Wait, isn't he supposed to fall for her at first sight also? I have a bad feeling.' Zhao Ru was watching what was happening between the two and was stunned by this sudden development. As Liu Shui approached, Zhao Ru got a bit nervous but he was impassive.

[This can happen host. Since you are here, things have changed. All Host's and System's go through this. The script doesn't matter when a System is around.]

Zhao Ru understood what his system said and calmed down a bit. With Liu Shui standing next to him, it was like night and day. Liu Shui was taller and more tan than Zhao Ru. It was like they were ment to be. (A/N: Hehe (ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ) )

Finally when the directors car showed up and he got out, everyone looked at him with anticipation. "Welcome everyone to Rising Star's! This place is where you can make it or break it. I want you to give it your all! Now lets go in!" He said as he opened the doors to let everyone in.

As people went in, so gasped and awed at how gorgeous this place was. Chen Ai was feeling a bit down so she just looked at everything with a dull look.

When Zhao Ru saw this he wanted to laugh at her.

'Hah, this is what you get. Bi*ch.'

[Watch your profanity]

'… you are a bi*ch too'

[T-T mean host]

A/N: Hope you like it. Hope I update soon. I'm hungry...

Author has something to say:

ZR: "Hah Bitch"

CA: ∑(゚ロ゚〃) oT~To

ZR: "..."

CA: "LS help T-T"

LS: "..." *hugs ZR*

ZR: |。`>Д<|

Word count: 649