Prologue

You had never been very talkative as a child, especially after You-Know-Who killed your parents. You were only a baby at the time but you could still remember the flash of green magic, the screams.

You-Know-Who never fired the killing curse at you but, you were lucky enough to turn invisible at the right moment and escape certain death. This rare ability had saved you more often than not.

A bushy man showed up at your doorstep, arriving by motorbike. He was called there to climb through the rubble of a broken house to find a baby screaming. But at first, he could not find the baby for she was invisible.

He followed the sound of the baby's cry to where it was coming from the loudest and waved his hand gently into the cradle. Immediately, the baby appeared once more and stopped crying as the large man lifted her up and held her closely.

The baby, of course, was too young to understand her circumstances and went willingly with the caring man who took her back to a castle.

Rubius Hagid became your friend, your only friend, really.

He later explained how you were a young Metamorphmagus: a person who could change their appearence, like a shape-shifter. It was common for their hair and eyes to be able to change color depending on different moods. Each mood turned your hair a different color.

Hagid knew he couldn't raise a child so, he took you to Dumbledore.

Dumbledore became your adopted father. He told you stories of the young Harry Potter who, much like you, escaped certain death from You-Know-Who himself!

When you were a first year, you stayed invisible most of the time. You were placed in Gryffindor. Half the people, well more like everyone, didn't even know you even exsisted.

The teaches did, Hagrid did, but that was it.

In your free time between classes, you stayed with Hagrid. Occasionally, you would read a book in the common room or sit and doodle in your notebook, and all over your notes. Anyone who had seen your doodles would've thought you to be mad.

Dumbledore always encouraged you to make friends. This year, your 4th year, you were determined to do so.