The Weasleys

Ron's older brothers, the identical twins, scooched near you. It made your hair turn pink again.

"So who are you?" started the one. "And where did you come from?" finished the other.
"Oh, please, allow us to introduce ourselves: Fred and George Weasley," they said with a slight bow.

"Y/N, L/N," you answered, setting down your hands.

"Are you new?" they asked.

"No, just invisible," you mumbled.

"What?" said Fred, George, Harry, Ron and Hermione all at the same time. Apparently they had all been listening in on your conversation.

"Uh, yeah," you started. "It's a rare ability, according to Dumbledore."

"Hello. What are we talking about?" A red-head girl slid over to our conversation. You were beginning to realize just how many Weasleys there were glancing around at some of the other red-headed Gryffindors.

"Ginny, this is Y/N," announced Hermione.

"Hi," you started shyly, confused about how popular you'd become. But, seemingly the more Gryffindors you met, the more confident you became.

"So about that invisibility," started Ron. "Can you do it now?" he asked with his mouth full.

"Uh, okay." Your hair turned white for a spilt second and your body disappeared. You stayed invisible for a few seconds then returned.

"Wicked," whispered Fred and George in awe. They began poking surrounding Gryffindors and inviting them to watch.

"Yeah, it comes in handy more often then not," you said, trying not to think about your parents' deaths at a time like this.

"Well, if you're a metamophmagus," started Hermione. "Can't you shape-shift?"

You shifted your appearance into Hermione. "I don't know, can I?" you said sarcastically.

You then noticed you were attracting a crowd of wandering eyes. People were not only noticing your talent, but appreciating it. Neighboring tables we giving small claps. Even the Drumstrang and Bellabatons were slightly clapping in awe.

After the feast, you and your fellow Gryffindors began walking back to the common room.

Out of the blue, one of the Drumstrang guys split off from his own group and came over to you.

Ron turned pale. "Viktor Krum . . . " he whispered.

"Miss, I just want to say," he began in his thick accent. "You have a lovely talent. But not as lovely as you."

Your hair turned purple as he reached down and kissed your hand.

Ron stood there in awestruck. Hermione grew red in the cheeks. Harry looked straight up jealous.

"I swear, I have no idea what just happened," you said.

Fred and George started chanting "Viktor and (Y/n), sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"They'll get over it in an hour," commented Ginny with a laugh, urging you forwards.