Bonus: Second Ultrasound Appointment

Soonyoung's POV

  A month has past since that incident, but that doesn't mean more haven't happened. Neither does it mean Jihoon stopped talking to Jiyeong.

  The others weren't thrilled about this. They always tried telling him about her, but something always interrupted them. Soonyoung always got quieter when she was around. This went unnoticed to Jihoon, or at least that's what Soonyoung thought.

  Today, after school, they would have to go to another doctors appointment to check on the baby.  The older had taken time off of work for the day of the appointment.

  When they got there, they did what they did last time: sign in, sit down, wait, and get called for the ultrasound. Again, they were in the same room as last time.

  "Ok, so we are going to do the same thing as last time. Go laid down over there." The doctor said, pointing over to the bed covered in a thin white sheet of paper.

  Jihoon walked over to it and laid down. "Do I need a full bladder or not?"

  "No, you don't." Said Dr. Kim.

  "What is that?" Soonyoung asked cluelessly.

  "A full bladder is supposed to help with the sonogram. Since the sounds travel by liquid, a full bladder can enhance the quality of the of the ultrasound." Jihoon explained.

  "Did you research this?" He said with a small smile in his face.

  "No, my mom told me."

  Soonyoung frowned upon hearing the younger's flat tone. He then heard a female's voice laugh.

  "You two are an odd couple."

  "We aren't a couple." Jihoon said.

  "Then the baby...?" Dr. Kim looked at them confused.

  "We made the baby while we were drunk." They both said blushing, for to them it was weird to say out loud.

  "Well, to me it looks like you two are a couple." She said.

  "Well, we're not." Jihoon said.

  Since Soonyoung didn't deny it, the female doctor looked at him with a knowing look. He quickly turned away with a burning red face.

  "Anyway, we should've gotten started a long time ago. Forgive me for getting off track."

  She put the gel on the pregnant boys stomach and rubbed it with the transducer probe.

  Once they were done, they went through the same routine as last time. They left, went to the car, turned it on, and drove off.

  Soonyoung looked quickly towards the passenger's seat. "Hey, do you want to go to the mall?"

  "What for?"

  "To get clothes. Maybe for the baby?"

  "Soonyoung, we don't even know the gender of the baby."

  "So, what about you?"

  "I have hoodies."

  "So you plan on living off of hoodies only. Do you even have enough to last the whole pregnancy? At least gets some over-sized shirts."

  "No."

  "Quit being stubborn. Today is my day off; I want to take advantage of it. I haven't even gotten you anything since we went to the amusement park."

  "Fine, but we are only getting more hoodies and over-sized shirts." Jihoon said puffing out his cheeks.

  "Yay!" Soonyoung cheered.

  He turned the wheel left to go to where the mall was headed. When they got there, the boy turned of the car, hurried out of the car to get to the other side where Jihoon was, and opened the door for the person he loved.

  "Thanks." That was all Jihoon said.

"Your welcome. Now, let's go!"

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

  A/N: I am thinking of writing the first story I was thinking of writing. It's a Yoonseok fanfic I thought about before this one. I also had in mind a Jikook fanfic as well. The Yoonseok one is an Mpreg as well, and the Jikook one isn't. We'll see how that goes!
  Thank you for reading!❤️

Date: 4/26/18
Word count: 633 words