Impotant!!!Authors note!!

Just a couple of things to know before reading my book. I ask that you do not steal any of my ideas as I made it up myself except for where they live everything else is entirely my creativity. As RubixCube89201 says "writing is for creating and not copying" and if you do give credit to the author or ask their permission at least.

Another thing I do not put celebrities as characters in my books unless it is a fanfic or I am trying to help you get a visual image of what they somewhat look like. Kylie in this book however is not Kylie Jenner and looks/acts nothing like her not to say I have problems with Kylie it's just simply not what I picture for in my book. I can not stop you from picturing what you do though I just wanted to make this clear. Also if I make a mistake on grammar or spelling please let me know in the kindest way possible. This book does deal with bullying and broken families. I suggest if you are sensitive about these topics do not read this book. I have one thing I do when I write and it is to make my book as well as any book something the readers can have a clear image of in their minds. I do not describe the clothes they wear but I do put pictures of their clothes so people can see what they are wearing rather than having nothing to imagine. Also as I said in the description this is not a cliche book there may be cringy scenes but it is definitely not a cliche book.If that's what your looking for this book is not for you nor if your just here to criticize and bring others down as their is enough of that and people like that in the world already. Thanks love y'all you may continue to read.

~Destiny