Hanging out

* after school Kylie's P.O.V. •

We went through the day calmly after third period. Lunch was great when we went to Starbucks together even though I tried to pay James declined and paid anyways.

Right now we are on the way to his house. I'm exited to meet his little sister Javen I just hope her and Jaden get along.

Soon enough we arrive to his house and he has me get out with him to go get her and meet his mom. We both walk inside linking arms and smiling. "Mom, we're here to get Javen!!!" He shouts through his house.

Soon enough a sweet lady who looks no older than thirty walks to the door with who I assume is Javen on her hip. "Hello, I'm Heidi their mother. You must be Kylie from when James called me earlier today."

She says with a smile on her face as she shakes my hand and I do the same. "Yes, I'm Kylie. And this must be little Javen If I am correct?"

"Yes that's Javen." She says handing her over to James as she practically cries for him which I thought was adorable.

"Well we should go but it was very nice to meet you." I tell her smiling. She pulls me into a hug as I hug her back.

"Bye dear I hope to see you soon." She says and I nod. "You too. Bye" I say and we walk out and go back into the van. Kyle is driving as Lucas is in the passengers seat, then it's JJ, Javen, and me and Zack is in the back. We drive back to my house and once we walk in my legs get attacked my two little six year olds. "Kylie we missed you!!" They scream. "I missed you too my little ones I say as I pick up Jaden and Kyle picks up Aiden. "You guys we brought you a friend." I say sounding exited. "Yay!!!" They scream again. " Her name is Javen. Which I think is cool it sounds a lot like yours Jaden except she's five she is turning six next month." We set them down as JJ walks in with Javen

(Pics of them and their outfits)
"Hi I'm Jaden and you look really pretty." Jay (her nickname) says immediately and we laugh. "You too Jaden I'm Javen." Yeah these two will be great friends. We each pick up one of the kids and take them upstairs with us. We take them to the twins room and pull out a tub full of barbies for them to play with as Kyle, James, and I go to my room to hang out. "My sister and your sister are so much alike it's scary." JJ says and I agree. I sit on my bed as JJ sits on my office chair and Kyle sits on my bean bag chair. "I just don't want to go to school tomorrow." I say as I lay back on my bed. " You can't leave me in that death trap alone." JJ says seriously and I laugh. "I won't JJ." "Good." He says with a smile evident in his voice. He's different and also kinda cute, in a friend way of course. "Let me just say; I am in the room, and FYI, ya weirdo, JJ, I would be in the death trap with you so you wouldn't be alone!!" Kyle says raising his voice a little in a joking manner. "I have every class with Lee and no classes with you so you would only be with me during lunch." JJ says smiling in amusement. "Oh yeah!" Kyle says a flash of recognition evident in his eyes. We all start laughing. "I have a idea. Why don't we order a pizza and go get some snacks and soda and watch Netflix" I say standing. "Sure sis let me go tell mom." Kyle says standing up as well and walking out of the room. "Ask her to watch the kids to please!" I shout. "Got it!" I hear him shout back vaguely though. "I'm gonna change in the bathroom so you can stay here until I'm done." I tell him as I walk over to my closet. I decided to wear something casual and simple yet cute.

I mean it's not the cutest outfit but is comfortable and casual. I take it and walk into the bathroom as I change. I decide to wash my face now and then again when I shower tonight so I grab my face wash and set it on the counter. I put my hair up into a messy ponytail as I wash my face. Once I'm done with that I take my hair down and brush it and put it up into a nicer high ponytail. After that I put on simple mascara and a light pink lipstick. I check myself in the mirror then go back into the room where both boys were on their phones waiting for me. "Ready to go?" I ask. "Well, dear sister, we have been waiting for you for a while. So to answer your question we've been ready." Kyle says with sarcasm and I roll my eyes and flip him off playfully. "Hey you can't do that! Can she do that? You can't do that!!" Kyle says asking JJ talking about me obviously. "She is a girl and if I've learned anything from my mom and little sister it's to not mess with girls. They can kill you any second blame it on a fish and get out of it with puppy eyes if the whole fish story doesn't work. So yes she can do that." JJ says sighing putting away his phone. I laugh and stick my tongue out at Kyle as he mumbles a faint "Let's go." As he walks out the door followed by JJ as I follow them both downstairs and outside to the car. We get inside the car and right away I plug in the aux cord and go to my playlist. I put on the song "Little things" by one direction and I start to sing quietly so JJ can't hear since he's in the back seat. "Ah my little sis would be a directioner still." Kyle says smirking. "They've been overrated sis and sorry to break your little heart but they are no longer one direction as they broke up." Kyle says. I frown remembering when Zayn left. He wasn't my favorite of course not. Actually my first favorite was Louis but over time it changed to Harry which is weird because at first I despised Harry. I never knew why I just didn't like him but now I'm obsessed. Yet they aren't my favorite celebrities I mean have you seen the Dolan Twins? But they are a close second. "Earth to Kylie." Kyle says snapping his fingers in front of my face. "What?" I say a bit annoyed. He points outside. "We're here He says as I look up not even realizing the car stopped. "Oh. Why are we waiting here then? Let's go." I say a bit to excitedly as I get out of the car. We are at Pizza Choice my all time favorite pizza place. We walk inside and instantly I can smell the pizza and hot wings. "Hello welcome to Pizza Choice how may I help you." The lady says with a sweet smile. "Guys what are we getting?" I ask. "Is 2 pepperoni and hot wings good for you guys?" Kyle asks. "Yeah." JJ responds smiling. I simply nod my head. "Okay that will take about 15 minutes." She smiles and I smile back. She looks pretty young and I think I recognize her. "Hey do you go to Reddington?" I ask her. "Yeah do you?" She asks me and I nod my head. "Yeah me and family just moved here me and my brothers go to that school. I'm Kylie by the way and this is my brother Kyle and my best friend James." I say pointing at the boys. "Nice and I'm Lily by the way." " Pretty name and we should hang out sometime." I say. "Thanks yours to and definitely." She nods eagerly. I giggle. "Here give me your number so we can text." I say handing her my phone. She put her number in and gave me my phone back. Just then our food is ready and we pay for it as we say thank you and bye to Lily as we leave. We get in the car and drive to the nearest store. We get out and rush into the store to get: two 2 liters of soda, plastic cups, three different bags of chips and around ten different bags of candy. After we pay we get into the car and drive home. We rush up the stairs to my room and since I have a queen size bed we all lay on it on our stomachs with the food in front of us."What movie?" I ask grabbing my Xbox controller. "How about expelled it's funny and has one of your favorite celebrities in it." Kyle says. We look at each other "Cameron Dallas." We say at the same time. We all start laughing. I put it on as we sit here and munch away on food and drink soda.

* 3 hours later James's P.O.V. •
We finished the movie. And all the junk food.... which is impressive if you ask me. I'm still laying next to Kylie. She has her head on my shoulder as she is falling asleep. She's so beautiful. I think I'm starting to like her and I probably am I just don't want to admit it. I just like her always being near me. I know I'll have to go home soon but truth be told I don't want to. I wish that we could stay like this forever. "Well I hate to end the party so soon but Javen is asleep on Aidens bed Jaden is asleep on her bed and Aiden is asleep on the floor." Kylie's mom walks in laughing. We all begin laughing pretty soon as I stand up. "I guess I should be going then." I say. Kyle soon stands up. "I'll drive you home." He says walking out of the room. "Bye Lee see you tomorrow." I say smiling. "Bye JJ." She smiles as she holds her arms out wanting a hug. I walk over to her and hug her. "See you tomorrow." She whispers. God she's driving me crazy. "See you tomorrow Lee." I whisper as I pull away sending her a small smile. I walk out and go to get Javen and leave.