New besties?

I smile as I walk in and sit next to James. Me and him have gotten a lot closer lately." "Lee!!!" He says happily as that's the nickname he gave me "JJ!!!!" I said as I gave him that nickname since his last name is Jimenez. I hug him as he freezes at the sudden contact but soon hugs me back.

I soon let go as I smile at him and he returns one back to me. People are really wrong about him all though he may seem hurt about certain things but I can cheer him up usually.

"Okay class today we are focusing on facial features. I have to go to a meeting in five minutes and will be gone until the last period of the day so you will have a substitute. You may do this as homework and talk to each other during class or you can finish your work then talk or do both at the same time I don't mind. Other than that you know the rules have a nice day." My teacher says walking in and setting his stuff down as he gets ready to leave again.

"So how has my best friend been?" I ask him happily. "I've been surviving." He says sadly. "That's no way to go though life." I tell him as I get out a blank piece of paper and begin to sketch the face of the girl on my phone screen.

"Well it is when all you do is take insults, punches, and kicks, left and right everyday. You get used to it sadly." He sighs as he begins to draw as well. "Actually you don't have to I'm here and so Is Kyle. I'm not saying we can make it go away but we can make it just a little bit more bearable for you." I say as he nods understanding.

"Here give me your number so we can hang out sometime, I should have asked sooner I just never thought of it I guess." I say handing him my phone. He opens the contacts and put his number in as he put his contact name as "JJ😁" which I thought was cute.

* Third period •

Sitting with JJ again we talk about him coming to my house after school to hang out with Kyle and me and to meet the rest of our family. "You can ride with us there and we will drop you back off after." I tell him. "Sounds great Lee." He smiles I wish I knew this boys thoughts sometimes. As he consumes most of mine.

Of course only in a friendly way. I just hope I didn't bug him to much. "Lee." James snaps his fingers in front of my face for what seems to be the millionth time before I decide to zone back in.

"Yeah?" I ask. " What were you thinking about?" He asks curiously. "It was nothing." I say smiling as he just nods.

* James's P.O.V •

Man she sure does love to zone out. I snap my fingers in front of her face  for the second time today. Earlier this period I had to do the same. "Lee is something wrong? You seem a bit off today."I tell her actually concerned about her.

Let me tell you the only people I've ever gotten worried about when I can tell something is wrong like this is my mom Heidi and my little sister Javen.

She's going to be 6 In a month and let me tell you those lady's are my only concern. Well them and now Kylie and Kyle. "Listen JJ I'm fine just tired I didn't get enough sleep not have any coffee." She says sleepily as I smile at my nickname.

She can be adorable when she wants to. "Go to sleep for a little bit and for lunch me you and Kyle can get coffee at Starbucks." I tell her and she smiles and nods laying her head down on the desk and drifting right off to sleep.

She told me about her family earlier just as a warning for when I go over. It's interesting how she has six siblings including herself and how her mother is now a single parent though she said she will tell me about her father later.

I'm scared to know due to anger I may want to hurt the guy as all she told me was they recently got divorced.

I already knew she was a twin but I was shocked to hear about her other set of twins in her family Aiden and Jaden.

I asked her if maybe we can stop by my house after school before we go to hers so we can pick up my little sister Javen so they can hang out and she agreed.

She told me Kyle was going to get the van from her mom during lunch so he can just drive us there easier than her mom driving all of us. I'm kinda exited to see how things go with this. I think we should be all good.

Hey guys. If I'm entirely honest I have had such bad allergies and didn't want to post today but I did anyways. I am starting to give up on writing all together I don't think I'm that good. I love to write and am determined on finishing this one. It's just nobody's reading it and it's getting me really down. But I'll stick through it. Love you guys.

~Destiny