The First Kiss Steve Rogers Didn't Approve Of

A/N: LOL i highkey missed writing Romanogers one-shots and when this idea popped in my head yesterday i was like yes!! It has been a while since I updated here (actually a year lmao). I've been working on other books during and after the time I completed this book. But don't get surprised when I post random one-shots from time to time. Also, it's been three weeks since I watched Infinity War. I'm still fucking dead. 

–––

"You'll never guess what!" Sarah Rogers flung her backpack on the other side of a huge couch that resided in the common area of the Avengers facility - and now currently the residence of the former, now retired Avengers.

Several years after the battle with Thanos, the Avengers had settled down since then. Most of them with their own families. Those among them who lived in the facility, such as the Stark's and the Rogers', have been at peace for a while. There were a few criminals here and there, but now have their own generation of adolescents with their own hero abilities, Tony Stark had agreed upon, along with his fellow Avengers, even much to their dismay, that they would train their children to become much better, much stronger than they ever were.

Asides from attending a more normal school, the children of the Avengers, trained every after school, sacrificing their weekends to become a team stronger than their parents were.

But, as all adolescents go, they had to have their own lives. Going to a normal school with the rest of the Avengers' children, made going to a normal school easier. At least there'd be someone looking out for the other, just in case their superhuman powers end up getting exposed to the world.

Life seemed normal at school, and they quite enjoyed it. Sarah Rogers, the Captain and the Widow's daughter, in particular, was very fond of her normal life. But, as much as she loved her normal life, being the daughter of a super soldier and an ex-Russian assassin made her far from normal.

So when she experienced her first kiss, at the age of 14, she was overjoyed to tell her best friend, Teresa Foster, the daughter of Thor and Jane Foster. She couldn't tell her parents or else they'd freak, most especially her dad. Steve was very overprotective of his children, especially with Sarah.

It started when Sarah was born she was born with a weak heart. The Captain and the Widow were shattered to pieces when they'd thought their young daughter wasn't going to survive. With the help of Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, Sarah Rogers had been injected with a replica of her father's serum. She was stronger, much stronger than her father ever was.

Sarah was about to tell Teresa the exciting news when James had stepped out the elevator. He greeted the two girls and noticed that his sister's books were scattered on the ground.

"Sarah, mom and dad are gonna kill you for throwing your books everywhere," James hollered at her sister from the other side of the common area. He was grabbing a bottle of orange juice, as he does after he does training with the rest of the Young Avengers.

The young Rogers rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I'll get it later,"

Teresa nudged her best friend, wanting to know the exciting news she was going to tell her before her brother decided to barge in the common area.

"What happened?" Teresa whispered sharply.

Sarah leaned in closer to whisper in her ear, praying her brother couldn't hear. She swears her brother can hear everything, it was like he inherited every single one of his parents' genes, mixed together.

"Harley kissed me."

Teresa squealed, but Sarah cut her off, telling her to be quiet.

"I mean, that's so exciting! Can't wait to, uh, see?" Teresa was a bad liar, so when she tried to cover up her excitement for her best friend, James turned his attention to their way, interested as to what had happened with his sister. Sarah mentally slapped herself in the face.