Reuniting

(Mia's POV)

I can't believe last night, it was just amazing. Yesterday, the last couple days with Jack has been the best days of my life.
I got out of bed to get ready, I was meeting with girls again, I knew that they would have questions after I left with him but all I could think was how I was going to explain how we're seeing each other. Well, I don't know if we are anything but I do like him. I heard my phone go off in the next room, they can wait I need a shower. After a long shower, I finally checked my phone,
 ' Hey beautiful, I miss you already. I know you are hanging out with your friends but I will miss you. -Jack'.
'Oh hey, you I didn't think you would text me so early, considering you are already missing me, how about we meet tomorrow?'
'Ohh noo, now who is looking needy! I'll pick you up tomorrow around 9 okay?'
'Oh, so I am needy huh, well I guess I will see you tomorrow.'
I put my phone down, I need to get ready for a day out with the girls. I decided to go with a nice purple tank and some black shorts. I grabbed my purse and some shoes and headed to the door swinging it open.
"Heyyy gurl!" Ali came to me hugging me and squeezing the life out of me.
"Ali, hey omg aaah" We had a giddy moment and then left to meet Sandra at the cafe. 

(Jack's POV)

I miss her already, her smell, her soft skin. I missed her so much and I didn't know why. I miss her so badly, I know she needs to hang out with her family and friends and I should probably talk to my family. Maybe one day, she can become my family too...

So, I have writer's block and I don't know where to go with this story. I'll update soon x.