39

I groaned as I tugged on a see-through lace crop top,a mini skirt, black fishnet leggings and my leather boots.

I definitely did not like this. It was too revealing but hey, they won't let you in unless you're appropriately dressed. 'Appropriately'

I sneaked out of the house, feeling like a thief. It was 3am after all, dark and eerie, with no one awake except me.

I silently started the car and drove out in the night.

~

After ages, I could finally find the club. It barely even looked like a club from the outside. It looked more like a run down, abandoned building.

"Hello," I nervously muttered.

"First time with boss?" A good looking, red haired man asked me.

I nodded, scanning his face. He was certainly good looking, with a perfectly define nose, plump, pink lips, big, round eyes and a sharp jawline.

"The name's Taeyong, Lee Taeyong," he said, interrupting my thoughts.

"May I have your name and age?" He politely said.

"And nice outfit you have there babe," he smirked as his eyes landed on my body.

"Jayda Kim, 16," I said after some hesitation.

"And.. thank you?"

"No problem babe, but have a great time. Enjoy!" He said as he opened the door.

The first thing that hit me was the smell of alcohol, before a whiff of the smell of sex hit me next. I nearly gagged as I advanced in, scanning around the dark place for a 16 year old.

The sound of people making out were heard over the loud music as I shoved my way through people dancing and grinding on each other.

My eyes rested on a familiar figure.

I shook my head, it couldn't be right?

As I edged closer, I realised that it wasn't Yanjun

"Focus Nat, focus. You're here to find Justin," I muttered to myself as I glanced around.

Justin.

I pushed my way through as I grabbed Justin's hand.

"Justin!" I screamed over the bustle of the people.

"Oo. A girl, a pretty one!" He giggled.

I sighed as I dragged him but he was unwilling to leave.

Sighing, I got him on my back and staggered out.

"Oh? Leaving already, babe?" Taeyong raised his eyebrows.

"Erm, ye-yeah. Just- had to get a friend,"

"It's a pity, but hope to see you again beautiful," he winked as I smiled.

"Woah there boy, don't flirt with my girl,"

"Ziyi??"