50

Epilogue

"Damn, stop it y'all," Justin cringed as me and Yanjun separated.

"Especially not in front of your kids!" Zhengting chided.

We were a happily married couple, Natasha lawfully being the daughter of the Kims after Mr and Mrs Kim disowned Andrea as their daughter after knowing what she did.

And we were officially the king and queen of the country now, a happy couple with 3 kids.

"I'm old enough to watch daddy and mummy kiss, Uncle Huang!" Our oldest daughter, Rose, protested.

"Yeah, we're already 10!" Rose's twin Sister, Lily, shouted.

"Damn, you talking about your age makes me feel old," Zhangjing sighed.

"Yeah, it reminds us we're already 30," Ziyi sighed as he cradled our youngest daughter, Lavender. The cause of their flower names, was by Natasha's love for flowers. Not complaining though, it's cute.

"Yeah, we're all old uncles already," Xiao Gui laughed.

"Man at least unlike you guys, I still look young and handsome," I bragged.

"Unlike you guys, we're still young," Linong chuckled.

"Oh shut up, you're already 28, that's old," Xukun rolled his eyes.

"At least younger than all of you," Cheng Cheng stuck his tongue out.

"All of you are still so childish though," I rolled my eyes.

"Says the one who refused to talk to me all day because he was jealous that I focused more on the kids than him," Natasha laughed, making my face flush.

"Exposed!!" Zhengting shouted as he hi fived Natasha.

I pouted, but I was actually trying my bets to conceal my smile.

All 13 of us are a family, a happy one to be exact.

And that fact brought warmth to my heart.

and this is the actual end ! thank you for supporting and please do support my linkai and upcoming Xukun one >~<