46

"Oh, you're finally awake sweetheart," I heard a voice we I have came to fear.

"Andr-Andrea?" I gasped as she inched closer to me. As my vision cleared, I could see that I was in some underground room, with Natasha tied up and her mouth taped behind her.

"Wha-What did you do to her?" I muttered, pointing to Natasha.

"Nothing, but if you disobey me... who knows what will happen to her..?" She smirked as she placed her hand on my cheek. I flinched.

"Yanjun! Natasha!" I heard shouts from outside.

"Oo, seems like your little friends are here huh," she smirked.

"But if you say a thing, Natasha's life will be gone before you can even protest," she smiled sweetly.

I held back the nasty retort as I glanced at Natasha. She fidgeted a little as her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh, you're awake too," Andrea followed my gaze and found Natasha awake.

"What happened?" She asked.

Well, what exactly happened was...

"You! You're trying to steal Yanjun away from me, aren't you?" A scream came with the burst of the door.

"An-Andrea!" I said with fear in my eyes as me and Natasha's lips separated.

"You slut!" She slapped Natasha's cheeks as I screamed out "No!"

"Shut up, Yanjun," she said before injecting something into me and Natasha. And I soon, fell into deep slumber.

"What's this?" She said as she tugged a wire.

"So... do you know her fate if you disobey me, baby?" Andrea eyed me.

"She's going to get electrocuted," she smiled in triumph.

"Wh-what do you want me to do?" I asked shakily.

"Let's finish off what we started. What we started before Zhangjing and your little girlfriend," she glared at Natasha, "interrupted us," she smiled.

"No! Yanjun, don't! Let me get electrocuted, just don't, ever, let her do anything to you!" Natasha sobbed.

"Natasha..."

"I'm sorry but I need you to be safe," I muttered.

Though unwilling, I couldn't let Natasha die. And more importantly, die because of me.

"No, don't Yanjun, don't do.... that because of me!"

Tears were steaming down her beautiful and flawless face.

I have to, Natasha, to keep the one I love, safe.