Chapter 22

Y/n's POV

The sounds of the clock, walking shoes that echoing in the hallway, the ringing telephone in the counter, the voices from the family of patient rushing in the ER, the sounds of machine that indicates the patient has passed away, the sounds of opening and closing door, shouting and crying people in the other room,

I wiped the liquids flowing down to my face. I ran my hand on the scalp of my head walking back and forth in the hallway. Thinking a lot things that possible to happen after all of these.

Mom slash Mandy, Brian, Theresa, Ashley, Courtney, parents of Francia and I are waiting here outside the OR.

“Can you please sit down honey? You making me dizzy.” the mother of my girlfriend said. I stopped and looked at her and mouthing I'm sorry. I took the seat next to her.

“Why you guys didn't tell me?” I asked them. They looked at me and then looked back to where they are looking at before I speak.

I felt an arm placed on my back pulling me in the side hug.

“We're really sorry hun. She told us not to tell you.” I didn't reply. I just relax in the hug of Mandy.

I, now understand why she'd been distant from me this past months. Why her mood changes all of the sudden etc..etc.. I just don't understand why did she hide it from me, why didn't tell me. Am I not that trustable?

I looked at the bracelet that has a cross pendant. A sorry gift that she, Selena gave me because she forgot my birthday, she has a lot in mind. And I understand. I remembered that day, she cried a lot and I'm asking why, she didn't answer just kept muttering sorry to me for forgetting my birthday. I didn't asked her a lot, what happening why she was like that. I just pulled her in a hug and comforted her whispering words that may feel her a bit okay. Until she fell asleep in my arms.

We snapped our head to the door to the doctor that operates Selena and Francia.

“The family of Selena and Francia?” he asked. We all stood up since we're all family here.

“We are.” the doctor nodded.

“The operation is successful,” we all sighed in relief and cheered. I motioned for the doctor to continue, he nodded before continuing what he's started.

“Can we see them?” Mom asked.

“Yes you can, just be quite but before that let us move them in the recovery room.” we all nodded. He excused himself. We looked at each other and get in to a big group hug in joy that the operation is successful.

••••

  I took a picture of them holding each others hand, smiling. Francia moved in the other room once she's awake but before that have a little chat from her. I thanked her for saving my girlfriend's life and she says sorry for not telling me when I'm asking it.

I sat on the chair beside her. She's talking to the three (Theresa, Courtney and Ashley), Mom left to go home because she will get Gracie. And Brian did to because he have work today.

“Girls can you leave us both?” I heard her said to the girls they nodded.

Once they are outside. She speak to cut the tension between us.

“Hey.” her soft voice said. I just kept my head low. She took my hand with her left and rub it with her right hand (where the dextrose is in)

“Babe look at me please?” she begged. I sighed and looked at her. Tears threatening to fall from my eyes.