Chapter 31

They are in the at the dance studio for general rehearsal for Camila's next NBTS tour in the City of Love, Paris!

Anyway, today is Y/n's birthday and Camila pretend that she didn't remember her birth-date because she, they planned something for her, what I meant for that they was the NBTS tour fam and mamá, papá and Sofi and right now she's rehearsing their dance steps in her songs like Havana, Sangria Wine and to other songs that she's going to perform.

Camila looked at the big mirror in front of her while doing what's their dance instructor told her awhile ago and stealing glances to her girlfriend sitting in the corner doing something in her phone with some of staffs. She's been moody and wearing that sad face since she asked Camila earlier if she remembered something today. Unfortunately she's barely says anything since we arrived here.

Well, surely Camila's plan will wipe that sad face off her face.

Y/n's POV

What kind of girlfriend will forget her lover's birthday! Argh! Don't get me wrong that somehow managed to hurt me. But duh I'm used of people forgetint my birth-date. Maybe I'm just over reacting, am I?

I barely say anything since we arrived here and I just sat in the corner and talking to some of the staffs here or what she called NBTS tour fam.

“Hey! What's with that face?” I heard somebody asked me. I looked up to see him, one of Camila's dancers.

“Huh?”

“You seem so quiet, tell me what's in your mind.” he said and sat next to me.

“Nothing important, really.” I then give him a reassuring smile. Fortunately he didn't forced me to tell him and just go back to the rehearsal— and told me that he's all ear for me— since they need him.

I grabbed Camila's earphone on the table since I forgot my earphone in the condo. And of course I told her about it and she complains and telling me that I can borrow things from her with or without her knowing since I'm her girlfriend.

I went back to where I sitted and plugged her earphone and I blast some of her songs.

I felt body pressed againsts mine, arms my waist and head on my shoulder.

“Babe?” I heard her says since the volume is low. I just hummed in reply and continue scrolling my instagram.

“Can you eat dinner with me before the show starts?” she asked.

“Sure” I said. I'm sure sadness is visible in her face and I feel bad for giving her a silent treatment— I don't know if that was really what you called silent treatment— but she forgot that today is my birthday, how could she?

••••

The silence had fell in the atmosphere while we are eating the dinner. I have no words to say and to be honest I just want to go home but how can I get home when I'm in Paris plus I don't want to leave her, you know?

“Are you okay?” she suddenly asked. I didn't look up, “I'm fine, how about you?” I don't know what's up with asking her the same question she had asked.

“Ahmm same,” I finally looked up to see her grinning and I give her the same grin she gave me.

“You seem not in your mood,” she said.