Newbie

Prologue

3rd POV (TAEHYUNG)

             Walking through the halls of the academy, Taehyung felt as if he was inside a cage in the zoo with all of the students staring at him. 'Have they never seen a new student?' the blonde thought to himself as he continued to the main office.

*knock

*knock

"Come in."

"Good morning, I'm here to get my schedule and dorm keys?" Taehyung smiled at the lady sitting.

"Ah, hello. You can call me Ms. Seul. You must be Kim Taehyung. 18 years of age, apparently not brown haired anymore, lives in Daegu, quirk is-"

"I'd rather not you broadcast my quirk, ma'am. I still don't feel okay with people knowing." The boy mumbled.

"Oh I'm sorry! Well here's your schedule. Your building is the one beside this one. I'll have someone show you around. But for now, I hope you can do it on your own. There are two types of subject. Class-based ones, which is quite important for students like you, and of course quirk apprehension tests and practice. They won't be doing it until next week since it is technically syllabus week but we expect you still do your best. Here are your keys, you'll be staying at Dorm B. Good luck!" Taehyung smiled at Seul and went on his way.

'This academy is really big. I hope I won't get lost.' Taehyung muttered as he climbed up a flight of stairs to his class (he hopes he was in the right floor).

"Hey! You look new, do you need help?" He turned around and saw a guy a bit smaller than him, smiling. "Baekhyun, at your service."

"O-oh um, hi. I'm Taehyung. And yes, I'm new. Can you tell me where EN30 is?"

Baekhyun nods and signals the other boy to follow him. "Well, lucky you, you're at the right floor. It'ssssss okay, this one." The former stands in front of a door. 

"You can just knock, the teacher's probably in there. But don't you worry, they probably won't be mad since you're new- Shit! Well, mine won't be happy if I'm not there and I'm late- shit shit shit, I'll see you around, bye!" Taehyung watched the bubbly boy as he ran towards the end of the hall.

Knocking on the door, Taehyung bit his lip in anticipation as a man opens it. "Um hi? I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

The teacher smiled and says, "Well hello Mr. Kim. I'm Choi Sunggil, call me Mr. Choi. Wait for a bit while I introduce you, yeah? And welcome to School for the Gifted."

The student looked around the halls, waiting, and tensed up when he heard his name being said. Taehyung shuffles inside, feeling a bit shy.

"Annyeong. I'm Kim Taehyung. Um, uh-let's be friends." He blushed as he heard his new classmates whispering.

"Okay, that's enough talk. Make sure to welcome him after class. Taehyung, you can sit next to that guy over there. Please raise your hand, Min Yoongi." He sees a boy his age (?) roll his eyes as he lazily puts a hand up. Taehyung walks where Yoongi is and sits down beside him. Suga nods in acknowledgement and proceeds to listen to their lesson.

After class, Taehyung slowly packs up his things in his satchel since he wasn't able to go to his locker (he didn't know where it was but shh) when he feels someone tap his shoulder.