Chapter 41

We got back to dallons house were there was already about four people standing outside. we all got to the door and the four guys began talking to Brendon about something.
About a minute later we walked in to an explosion of noise as the two kids began running towards dallon and jumping into his arms. I could see that dallon was crying and it made me want to cry. The other guys walked through into the other room through a door, I stayed in with dallon "Hay guys this here is beth she's a really good friend of mine" he said bringing them over to me I bent down so that I was at there level "hi" I said waving. Dallon lead me through into the kids room and it was so cute there was toys everywhere and two little beds.

we both sat down on the floor next to each other as the two kids ran over to a cabinet and pulled out some toys and came back over to us. I looked over at dallon and he was smiling from ear to ear and I couldn't help but smile back. "Daddy we're is mummy" said Knox while he was playing with some cars on the floor. Dallon looked at me and then back to Knox "um she's gone away" he said sadly "when is she coming back" Knox said still playing with his cars "um guys I'm afraid she's not coming back" they both looked back at him "why not" said Amelie "I'll tell you when your older ok" he said tears falling down his face.
I put my arm around his shoulder and lent my head on him. I felt so terrible. I couldn't imagine how he felt.
We stayed there for a long time, just sitting in an amazing silence that just felt so right, it filled me with such peace and happiness I never wanted to leave, but then "BETH, LETS GO" I heard Brendon yell from the front door. Great, ruined it. I stood up and the four of us walked down stares together. "Come on" he said impatiently.

I said my good byes to dallon and the kids who I had grown quite fond of. They are very like there Dad.

I followed Brendon out the house and into the car were Zack drove us back to the house.
We arrived and Brendon guided me to his room were there was something metal placed on the bed "I had one of my guys bring us a new toy" he said happily. As we walked closer I could see that it was a metal collar with a leash "are you serious" I said picking it up and holding it over my head. "Yep, I told you that you weren't done being punished" he said still smiling "so your really sticking with the dog thing huh" I said putting the collar back down so that I could face him "yes I am. Now sit" he said. When I didn't move he grabbed my shoulders and forced me to the floor. "Good girl" he said patting my head before grabbing the collar back of the bed and putting it around my neck, he locked the back and dragged me by the leash over to the door. I had stood up to get there and when he turned around he said "what the fuck are you doing, dogs don't walk on two legs. Get the fuck down" he said I didn't move again and it was at that point that I felt the most intense pain through my entire body. I crumbled down onto the floor twitching "Oh ye I forgot to mention it's a shock collar" he said smirking yet again. I tried to get up but he shocked me again and I fell back down "what did I say huh, dogs don't walk on two feet so stay down girl" he said bending down so that I could see him better. Admitting defeat I got on all fours and he dragged me out of his room, down the hall and into mine were he locked the end of the leash to the end of my bed so that I was lying on the floor at the foot of the bed.

He went back out into the hall and came back in with a dog bed he put it next to me smiling and then went and fetched two dog bowls one with dog food and the other some water, "there you go, night" he said patting my head again before leaving for the last time.

Great so this is the punishment. How long is this gonna last. I can't eat dog food man, just the smell of it makes me gag let alone the taste. And now dallons not hear, I'm all alone with Brendon again. I just hope that someone is still looking for me. Please.