Chapter 1 Page 1| Gunny's Icecream Shop

Kiba's POV

The day I met Xaviar it was love at first sight, since then there was always a thing whenever I mentioned spaghetti, Xaviar would always panick or even have an anxiety attack. It's strange when I mention my past he always looks at me like please don't ask me bout my past. "Hey Kiba." Xaviar looks at me sitting down also he's on time too. Let me explain a week ago I asked Xaviar to go on a date with me and that brings us to where we are some people say we should go kill ourselves, others say we're the perfect couple. "Hey Xaviar." I say smiling at him he stares at me then grabs my hand "I was hoping for this, ever since I met you I knew you were the one." He looks at my hand then looks at me all serious all the sudden. "Kiba Shiba Seen!" He pauses then struggles to say it then finally finishes his sentence "Will you marry me!" He says staring at me then reaches in his pocket and takes out a little box. I was blushing so red. He opens the box and when he does I see a ring with sparkly diamonds and I accepted the ring. "Yes!" I say so excited. He covers his mouth with his hands. I move his hands as I lean over and kiss him by surprise, but of course he kisses back excepecting me to kiss him. We were kissing over the table at Gunny's Icecream Shop. It's quite funny actually, because Gunny is a good friend of mine. We were still over the table kissing each other practically making out, but we weren't making out we were just kissing. I'm pretty sure there was a straight married couple across from our table looking at us like go die in a whole you gay's, but I'm only half gay. Xaviar is gay completely, but none of that mattered to Xaviar and I. We only care bout each other more than we care bout others. Then when we finally stopped and realized that whole time gunny was right there. "Umm...you two love birds going to order?" Gunny says with her guns in her hands if theres anything I know bout Gunny is that she loves her guns. If you take her guns even jokingly and she will freak out as if it was the end of the world, and that's when Deidera shows up and I don't want that sky freak to get involved. Sure I love my friends and all, but when Deidera is mad it's bad, real bad. Honestly Eyepatch is worse when she's mad. Sure I could go on and on about this, but that's not what this is about. I'm not saying I'm heartless, cause I'm not. If I was heartless I wouldn't care bout my friends, family or I even wouldn't care about Xaviar, but I do. "Yeah." Xaviar says uncomfortable, cause of knowing the whole time we were kissing that Gunny was standing there. "I'll have my regular." i say looking at Xaviar. "I'll have your number six." Xaviar says looing at me. "Ok." Gunny says walking away. "You ok Xaviar?" i ask concerned. "Yeah." Xaviar says looking down. All the sudden Xaviar looks up, but he looks some where else and see's someone i think and freaks out. "Kiba can we go like right now!?" he says scaring me. "We just ordered." i say looking at him scared. "Please, i know we just ordered, but it's just that...." Xaviar says stopping and panicking. "Xaviar?" i say trying to look at what he see's and then i see this girl that has children, she looks depressed but that insane type. The children with her they look freaked out, but happy. I hear Xaviar mumble, but i know what he said i just don't say anything. "Please don't notice me, Oh god just don't recognize me." Xaviar mumbles repeating that sentence over and over and over. He's been panicking ever since he saw the one girl with the children. I don't think he's ok at all. I stand up and the girl saw me. She was staring me down like she was going to kill me. Xaviar got up still panicking. I looked at him and touched his shoulder letting him know it was going to be ok. Xaviar looked at me and it made me so sad cause his face was like a persons face in a horror movie when they were about to get killed. I look at the girl and then i look at the children, but then i look at Xaviar seeing a resemblance in the one girl who looked like she was going to kill somebody or a lot of people. "Kiba can we please go?" Xaviar looks down asking me with his voice trembling of fear. "Ok, i'll let Gunny know just to deliver our food at my house." I say looking at Xaviar. "I'll wait outside." he says so depressingly and shivering with so much fear, which makes me wonder about his past. I walk to the counter requesting to see Gunny as Xaviar opens the door to outside and heads out. "Hey Kiba! What can i do for yah?" Gunny says with a lot of energy "Can you just deliver Xaviar and my food at my house?, we have to go." I say so sincerely. "Yeah sure no problem." Gunny says still full of energy. "K thanks." I say then i look behind me and the girl is still staring at me so i just turn around facing Gunny. "No problem! and are you ok? Gunny says concerned. "Yeah i'm fine!" I say trying to make her not worry.

(Hey hey! Now i know what you guys are thinking! i know your wandering she already have so many story's to work on why is she making another one. Well this has just been in my mind lately and i needed to make a story about it, So yeah.)