Possessive! Yandere-ish! Nozomi x Very Shy! Sneaky! Reader part 2

Your PoV
You were sneaking around yours and Nozomi's shared house. After μ's all graduated high school and college everyone went on with their lives. You all still kept in touch which made everyone happy. μ's sometimes even meet up in public and performed for the people, but they stopped doing that because you guys weren't that young anymore.

You were about to go outside for a quick breather when you felt someone's hot breath going down your neck. You knew who it was, she's been acting weird for a while now.

"Where are you going?" Nozomi asked, hugging your waist.

"I-I'm just getting some air Nozomi, I'll be back s-soon." You whispered. Though it'd be two years since you two have gotten married you were still as shy as ever.

"Don't stay out too long." Nozomi said and she slowly let you go. You walked out of the house and sighed in relief. The way Nozomi's been acting had you a bit shaken. She's been being more possessive lately, like someone was gonna steal you away from her or something. She glared at anyone who talked to you and wasn't a family friend or family members.

You took a few deep breaths before going back inside. You went into your daughters room and checked on her. You had named her d/n and she was about 6 now. You and Nozomi had found her on the street starving about a year ago and decided to take her in.

When you knew d/n was safe you went back to your room and slipped under the covers. Nozomi immediately wrapped her arms around your waist and refused to let go.

Maki's PoV
~The next day~
"Hey Nozomi." Eli said. Y/n had told us about Nozomi being too possessive over her and how it was affecting them. Eli wanted to help her two friends, but didn't know how it'd go down.

"So... Y/n told us ab–" Nozomi looked over at us and stared deep into our eyes and we all gulped.

"Y/n told you something? Do I know about it?" Nozomi asked and Eli nervously looked to the side.

"I-I don't think she's talked to you about it... no." Eli said and Nozomi frowned.

"Are you... and Y/n close?" Nozomi asked as she continued doing the dishes.

"We're friends yes, but I... I don't know about close friends, everyone in μ's has known her for the same amount of time." Eli said and I cleared my throat.

"Anyways, Y/n told us that she thinks you're being a bit too possessive." I said and Nozomi stopped.

"Is it wrong to be possessive over something I own?" Nozomi asked.

"W-Well, no... but... Y/n, you don't o-own her she's a human being, your wife." Nico said and Nozomi frowned.

"That's right... my wife, she's mine. So why can't I be possessive over my wife? Do you see the looks people give Y/n!? Everyone wants her, but she's mine!" Nozomi frowned and everyone sweatdropped.

"W-We understand that Nozomi, but... she doesn't like how you're being possessive, I mean Y/n loves you, but..." Honoka said and Nozomi frowned.

"Uh, Nozomi?" Eli asked.

Your PoV
You were bringing d/n home from school and you smiled as you both walked into the house. Only to see all the members of μ's tied up except Nozomi. You paled and the μ's gulped.

"Why'd you talk to them instead of me? Are they more trustworthy than your own wife Y/n?" Nozomi asked and you gulped and looked up seeing Nozomi with a knife. D/n gulped and backed away from Nozomi into your legs and you bit your lip.

"N-Nozomi, isn't this a little rash? They're our friends." You said and Nozomi frowned.

"Are they? Or are they trying to take you away from me?" Nozomi asked and you frowned, now she was being absurd.

"Nozomi! Now you're just being ridiculous! μ's has each other and or they're dating someone else! They have no reason to take me any from you!" You frowned. Nozomi frowned as well and stood up.

"They could just take you away to make me miserable! You're my wife Y/n, my wife!" Nozomi growled and you paled and used your sneaking skills to get out of her grip and swiftly untie the other members.

"Why must you make me angry Y/n? I'm only protecting our relationship, you're my wife." Nozomi said and she walked towards Nozomi and took the knife out of her hand.

"I-I know Nozomi, I'm your wife... nobody's gonna take me away from you Nozomi, I love only you... and d/n. I'm not gonna leave you for someone else... I only want you to stop being so possessive." You explained and Nozomi out her forehead on yours, before she smiled a creepy smile.

"There is... one way for us all to be together forever." Nozomi said and you frowned and grabbed the knife before she could.

"Nozomi." You warned and she looked you in the eyes.

"Do not make me divorce you because of this." You threatened and Nozomi put her hands up while you set the knife down on the coffee table.

"I love you too m-much to leave you Nozomi, now stop being absurd and go back to the Nozomi I fell in love with." You frowned and Nozomi gently hugged you.

"Promise you won't leave me." Nozomi whispered. You smiled and hugged her back.

"I promise, but you have to promise not to constantly be possessive. Every once in a while is okay, but every hour of every day isn't okay." You said and Nozomi nodded and kissed your forehead.

~Extra~
"Sorry about tying you guys up." Nozomi said embarrassed and μ's laughed slightly.

"It's fine Nozomi, but you did scare the crap out of us." Nico said and Nozomi smiled apologetically.

"Let's just hope she keeps her promise." Honoka whispered and everyone nodded.

"I'm sure she will, she doesn't want me to divorce her." You said and Nozomi pouted and nuzzled you. D/n pouted causing you to laughed and pick her up.

"Aren't you a little cutie." You giggled and D/n kissed your right cheek as Nozomi kissed your left.

Again! Sorry this took so long, I've had extreme writers block and I've had a few problems lately... but I'll be posting as much as I can! I hope you enjoyed and liked this chapter! Bye.