First Hammer

The next day, Yoongi got to the company an hour early again. He'd been good about arriving on time this past week, to the point he started panicking when he was only twenty minutes early. It was good conditioning, but it didn't sound very pleasant in those words.

Minki was doing his makeup as per usual, but he seemed distracted. "Minki, is something wrong?"

The artist sighed, blending the contour out. "Just a visit from an old client."

Yoongi frowned. "Is he messing with you? If he is, I'll kill him for you." The other smiled, and Yoongi smiled back. "I'm serious though, send Jonghyun on him."

Minki shook his head and styled the escort's hair, keeping in mind the casual event. "On another note, guess what I found out. You and Jun are having the same brunch meeting today."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, the name ringing a bell but not registering a face. "Come again?"

"Junhui, the guy who's registered under Chinese fetish? He has a brunch meeting today with the exact same qualifications. You should walk to the meeting place together."

The name clicked, and he gasped. "Wait, the one who was, like, best friends with Luhan before he left?" A nod from Minki left him with wide eyes. "Wow. That's weird... I know like nothing about him." He laughed a little and the artist finished his makeup.

"Anywhore, walk with him to the cafe. You could get to know him and shit; you may have lots in common!"

Yoongi snickered at the other. "You sound like a mother, y'know. Practicing?"

Minki practically threw him out of the styling department with a tomato face.

-

Junhui lived in the residential apartments at the top of the building. He had to because of some landlord who apparently evicted him after his girlfriend found out he'd scheduled an appointment. It may not have been his fault, but with the eviction, he couldn't find an apartment. Yoongi asked around and was told Junhui lived in room 307, so that's where he knocked a few minutes later.

Junhui opened the door and raised an eyebrow at the other. "Who are you, exactly?"

"Someone you obviously don't know is your senior." Yoongi snorted at the flush rising on the man's face. "Ignoring that, Minki said our appointments were for the same meeting and we should walk together." The other nodded and held the door open, inviting Yoongi inside and shutting it once he was.

Yoongi had been in some of the apartments before, but they'd always felt small. This one was actually kind of decent. Open floor plan, nice furniture, and the kitchen looked updated. Maybe they got better as you got to the higher levels. But the other looked uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to leave, Junhui? We should get going soon either way.." He said as he looked at the clock on the wall.

The other shook his head, smiling slightly. "That clock is a few minutes fast, don't worry. And just call me, Jun. Don't feel bad you mispronounced my name; almost everyone I know here can't pronounce my name right." He started moving around the living room and picking up different pieces of clothing.

Yoongi smiled and eyed the place again, noticing the beautiful street view. "How is your room so much better than the others? Got a trick up your sleeve?"

"Just a rich boyfriend and a.. special relationship with the boss." He winked dramatically and deposited the clothes in a dirty clothes bin. "He favors me. To be honest, I think he's got some kind of Chinese fetish."

Yoongi fake shuddered and smiled. "Yeah, no, he's pretty messed up, I wouldn't be surprised."

The left the building giggling over the dumbest things. Minki was right, they did have a lot in common. Apparently, Jun was from a company division in China before he transferred here to be in a more closed off, special category of escort. It's kind of weird that there was a Chinese fetish at a Korean based company. According to the other, there was a Korean division at the one in China.