Chapter 6 The Spies Mission and Suffering

Upon the few days since the spies were dispatched towards the Wolven Empire as merely travelers. The spies have suffered a large amount of suffering just to return to Castle Vissal. They arrived through the front gate of Castle Vissal but were in bad shape at that point. They were meant to be executed in three days of their capture but the two killed their jailer and escaped, killing anyone whom got in their way.

       Once they were through the gate they headed straight to Darel. "my king. we have suffered a great deal of pain in order to get here. here we drew a map just as you wanted.

," the tall one said as the other took out a scroll.

         "thank you my two friends. ill get uou a doctor and shall be paid the price u want."

          "thank you my king but that is not what we want.  we want vengeance. we want to kill their leader and make him suffer."

           "i promise i shall kill him but i cannot torture him."

           "in this case we could take some money. lets say 60 gold coins?"

            " that's all? ill give 100 instead for your services."

              "thank u also we have a counted number of troops. a total of 6k lies in the keep while another total of 150 are on the walls. they have a number of tools to use from machicolation to porticulis."

            "thanks you and here your money," said darel as he handed a bag of money."u may leave now."

            they left happily hoping that their information shall help kill their enemies.