Chapter 7 A Mistake?

Darel had decided to start reading the book Redrock had given him but he was confused as he read more and more. If there are only four words to create? how can it create more than a total of no more than ten? there had to be a mistake! Darel decided to go to Redrock to answer this question. Once he found redrock he asked questiongly about the error.

       "why are there only four words? if i can only use the first syllable and the first one in the alphabet. how can i create more than just a few elements?" asked darel.

       "ah so you have finally noticed the mistake!" said redrock.

       "what do you mean?"

      "during uliac's time those were the only four words that can be used. after uliac created his language there was now an endless amount of possibilties to do and make. unfortunately his language wasnt as strong as those four words. pretend i saw envis. a huge ball of fire appears. but if i say erif or fireerif or rief it would only make a very small fire. with those four words u have a stronger amount if power and less drained energy but it doesn't give you much to make with only four words."

          "okay. makes sense now thanks."

           "no need. its a pleasure to have a student. now go u have some other business to attend to."

           "okay. but i have another question. the four mountains seen in the northwest, east, south, and west of us. are they the mountains of the four elements?"

          "yes they are. and in them are the true stones meant to enhance a sorcerer's powers. the stones are meant to be placed on the sword of uliac."