chapter 1: help!

I dont own Victorious it belongs to nickelodien

"OMG Tori! Help!" Cat yelled as she ran across the main hallway at Hollywood Arts. "Cat! are you okay? whats wrong?" Tori vega asked, concerned for Cat but also skeptical that it would be anything serious. "I lost mr longneck! I was riding my bike to school and he must of fell out of my backpack." Cat replies with a frown. "Are you sure you didn't leave IT" Cat looks up angrily. "I mean HIM" Tori corrects herself. "at home?" Cat looks back up at her friend frustrated and sad "Yes of course! I remember having him" Cat half yells, half cries. " Okay, its okay we will find mr longneck we just have to retrace your steps." Tori tries to reassure her friend, knowing she's on the verge of tears. "Okay...." Cat says pondering the idea. "How about after school we and try to find mr longneck?". "yeah okay! Can jade come too?" Cat says excitedly. "If you can convince Jade to come, then sure. but good luck!" tori chuckles at  the eccentric redhead. "see you after school. we can meet here. Oh! and bring jade if she wants to come." "Okay bye tori!" " bye cat." tori laughs and heads off to class.

Okay! first fanfic, i think it was okay. sorry its short, hopefully it will improve as chapters go on. please review (be brutal) and like (if you want). hope you enjoyed - AJ