Chapter 4: surprise

I don't own victorious

Mason typed Hollywood Arts high school into his cars, GPS. He then started his car and looked over to the purple giraffe in his passengers seat beside him. He wanted to surprise Cat with her favourite stuffed animal, so he drove around hollywood until 1am, when he found Mr longneck. he decided to drive over to her high school since his ended before hers. Mr longneck was on the side of the road half hidden under a piece of cardboard. He brought the plush toy home and cleaned it, then gave it the rest of the night to dry. Mason had told his friends about Cat and his plans to surprise her, they teased him relentlessly about his 'crush' on her. He denied having feelings for cat, but now driving to her, he thought his friends might be right. 

Cat was sitting on the stairs of hollywood art's main hallway with Tori, Robbie, Jade, and Beck. They were waiting for Andre to come from his music class with Anthony. She was telling them about Mason, and their reactions were mixed. "Cat you can't just go, getting into cars with strange men" Robbie exclaimed, while Beck nodded, agreeing with him. "He wasn't strange! Mason was really nice to me." Cat argued. "Boys only want one thing!" Jade warns Cat. "It was pouring rain, and Mason isn't like that" Cat smiles, blushing. "ooh someones got a crush!" Tori said in a sing song voice. Cat doesn't respond, she just looks down still blushing. "Cat.. you barely know this guy! He could be a bad person" Beck said pointedly. "I don't have a crush! Even if I did, I'll probably never see him again." Cat declared, just as Andre joined the group. "finally! we've been waiting forever!" Jade exaggerates, while Andre puts his hands up in defence. 

The group walks outside into the parking lot just after mason parked. Cat noticed the baby blue mini cooper, but thought it was just a coincidence. "So you guys wanna come over tonight or..?" Tori asked the group. "yeah sure why don-" Andre was cut off by a car horn beeping twice. The gang looked at the light blue car, as the window rolled down revealing a certain purple giraffe. "MR LONGNECK!!!!!!!!" Cat screamed with joy, running toward the car. The rest of the friend group just looked on in confusion, as Mason got out of the car and handed the plush to Cat. She squealed in delight and hugged Mr longneck, and then Mason tightly. "Uhhh... Cat, you wanna introduce us to your friend?" Andre looked at Mason questionably. "Okay! Guys this is Mason, he drove me home last night." Cat said, still hugging Mr longneck. "Hi, nice to meet you." Mason waved. The group introduced themselves to Mason. "So, Mason... what are you doing here?" Beck asked in a, not so nice tone. "Well, last night I was driving home and-" Mason told the group, the rest of the story.

Okay!! another chapter done! I love writing this. Things will start to heat up, in the next chapter with some jealousy! Comment (or message me) any other couples/ ships, or friendships you want to see! also comment or message me, any other characters you want more focus on, or your ideas in general!  thanks for reading -AJ