Namjoon

I stand by impatiently waiting as all the omegas are ushered group by group to the main floor. It's a little frustrating as only ten at a time are being carted through the door while over 50 alphas and betas await their claims.
      I haven't seen Jin yet so I've been hanging back. I arrived a little late because I had to finish some last minute errands for Yoongi who's still in a pissy ass mood over the injured omega.  His ass deserves this, though. This is what all his bad karma has led to. Ha.
      I ready myself as the last group with my own omega arrives after nearly two hours. Luckily there are only about 15 alphas left including myself. Some will leave here disappointed it looks like. Not me, though. Considering there's a high chance the sweet little omega is pregnant, he's going to no one else.
     I muscle my way up to the front and eye the watcher in charge of the auction. He winks at me as the bidding starts. I keep my eyes trained on mine. He looks utterly terrified even as his lovely eyes fall on me. He stares back in surprise like he didn't actually expect me to be here for him.
      I place my claim and the watcher writes it down. Just as I think everything is smooth sailing and fine, another asshole alpha also claims mine.
     Growling low in my throat, I glare at him but he stands his ground with a smirk. I resist the urge to roll my eyes. Does he not know who I am? Well, he's about to find out.
      The watcher clears the arena for me and the other alpha, as well as three other challenges for same claimed omegas.
      I watch as the others fight for their right and the victors run to grab their claims. I grin at my opponent as he growls and lunges for me. I dodge a swipe at my head and twist, putting him in a headlock.
      I feel the omega's eyes on me as I easily drop the unconscious alpha to the ground. I grunt in annoyance. Where the fuck is the challenge? Shaking my head, I stride up to the stage and hold my hand out. Jin takes it slowly and I pull him into my arms, tilting his head up and kissing his lips.
      He blushes sweetly and I groan as his lovely scent fills my nose. I sweep him into my arms and carry him down to finish them paperwork officially claiming him as mine.
     He sits silently by my side as our fingerprints are matched and he's injected with the mandatory tracker in case he were to be taken or run away. It's to make sure we never lose our omegas as well as a safety measure.
     He flinches as it pierces his neck and I can't wait to take him to his new home and kiss it better. I can't wait to sink my teeth into his delicious neck and officially claim and mate him. I smirk as the images of his lovely naked body riding my dick replay over and over in my mind.
      He blushes as if he can ready my mind and I chuckle. After everything is done he quietly asks if he can say goodbye to his omega friend and I agree, wanting to make him happy.
     I walk with him to where his friends are standing with their own alphas who nod at me respectfully. Jin whispers in the other omega's ear and hugs him tight before they tearfully pull apart.
     I take Jin's hand firmly and lead him out of the arena and to my waiting car. He's completely wide eyed as he gets in the vehicle and I drive us the ten minute drive to my condo overlooking the city.

He gasps in shock at the lavish living quarters as I close the door behind us and wrap my arms around his thin waist, loving the soft fabric on his skin. Loving more the thought of removing it. Taking my time to worship his body.
     Both times we've had sex I couldn't really take the time to slowly admire him. The first time was a rush because of his painful needing and that second time was a rushed hurry as I wasn't actually supposed to touch him again. Now though...there's nothing stopping or holding me back as I cherish every single inch of his body, findings all his sweet sensitive spots and tasting every little flavor he has to offer me.
      I give him a short tour, showing him the large living room wit a flat screen television mounted on the wall right beside the floor to ceiling window making up the entire back wall of the condo.
     I show him the connected kitchen with the large white marble island separating the space with four bar stools. I pull him through the hall to my favorite space. The bedroom, of course. His eyes widen as he takes in the California king sized bed with red silk sheets, the spacious double closets which one will be his.
     The back wall of the bedroom is also just made of glass to overlook the city lights. The adjourning master bathroom shows a huge walk-in shower with double shower heads on either side, a closed off toilet space and a giant tub for soaking. A huge window sits above the tub for another amazing view.
     He steps back, clutching his chest as if he's overwhelmed and I'm guessing he is. I smile down at him. "Is it to your liking?" I ask, kissing his cheek.
     A tear runs down his cheek. "It's...it's amazing. I g-get to live here?" He asks shyly.
     I laugh. "Are you my mate?"
     He nods.
     "Then yes, baby. Let me show you the best part." I say and pull him out of the room and down a separate hall, pausing at another door. He frowns as I nod for him to open it.
When he does his eyes light up at the sight before us. A large room for our future young open to us. The room is yellow and gold with pink accents. Several cribs and toddler beds dominate one side of the huge room and the other side filled with three dressers and a play area.
He looks at me in shock. "I don't know what to say."
I place my hand on his belly and smile. "I can't wait to see you heavy with my young. I can't wait for your scent to darken and get stronger with pregnancy. I never really thought I'd want this so badly but since the moment I met you, Jin, I knew you were different. You make me want so much more than I thought I ever would." I sigh.
He chews on his bottom lip, lacing his fingers with mine, eyeing the room. "How many young do you want?" He aka quietly.
I admire the room. "Three at least. If you can handle it. I know birthing is very difficult for you fragile omegas. I will be considerate of you and we'll talk more after our first young." I reassure him.
He smiles happily and nods. "Okay."
I eye him up and down, admiring the fitted clothing. "I'm hungry." I whisper, pressing my lips to his.
His brow furrows. "I c-can't cook. But I can learn!" He looks panicked.
I chuckle. "I'm not hungry for food, baby." I lift him into my arms and carry him towards the bedroom. "I'm hungry for some delicious juicy cherries." I tease as he flushed bright red.
     I toss him eagerly on the bed and he sits center, watching me nervously. I slowly strip off my clothing until I'm naked. He eyes me.
     I crawl on the bed and force his legs apart, sliding in between. He shivers under me. "Are you afraid of me?" I whisper against his lips.
     He shakes his head. "I'm n-not."
     "Then what's wrong?"
     "I'm just nervous." He admits.
     "This isn't our first time, love."
     "I know...it's j-just different this time." He sighs.
      "How so?" I tilt my head in confusion as I lick down his neck to his chest and begin to fondle his pretty pink nipples.
     He gasps. "B-because I wasn't really yours before. I'm worried I'll disappoint you."
      I look into his eyes in surprise. "I've yet to be disappointed." I reassure him as my mouth trails lower, dipping my tongue into his navel before my body moves lower and lower to his pretty little cock straining against his flexing stomach.
     He sucks in a deep breath as I squeeze his balls before shoving his thighs apart, revealing his wet center. I lick my lips as his scent invaded my senses.
     I take my finger and swipe it through his wet fluids making him moan. I suck it clean, groaning. Just as I remember that first time. Cherries and sugar.
      I spread his legs even wider and thrust my tongue inside his flexing hole. His hips jerk and his moans grow stressfully louder as I hungrily eat his ass, forcing pleasure out of him again and again before giving him a break to breath.
     By the time I get my fill, his body is coated in sweat and he's twitching from over sensitivity having cum several times on his stomach and chest just from being eaten. I bare my teeth in a vicious smile. My baby's so sensitive.
     I caress his body before falling on top of him and burying my face in his neck, I lick his neck right at the place I want to mark him and gently press a kiss before letting my fangs out.
     He screams in pain as I strike, burying my teeth deeply inside his body just as my cock also pierces his tight ass.
      He locks around me as I thrust in and out of him in a fast pace, eager for my own release as I release his throat and lick the wound clean so it can heal, leaving a deep scar to show everyone he belongs to someone.
      Tears shine on his beautiful cheeks as he moans under me, his body rocking against mine perfectly in sync as I love him passionately, showing my desire for him in my rough actions.
      I cum hard, stroking in and out of him a few more times before pulling out only to lustfully observe my cum slowly oozing out of him along with his delicious gush of slick fluids, squirting out of his body all over the sheets and his thighs as he orgasms again and again from the after effects of my bite and my cock. I lap it all clean with a loud moan.
     I fall down beside him and caress his exhausted body. Letting him rest before going again. Now that I have him in my bed...I plan on not letting him sleep until I get at least a few more squirting orgasms out of him. Next time he'll be releasing that delicious fluid in my mouth...yum.