Chapter 2

Resurrection? Why Haven't I Thought Of That?!

-----------🔺🌲------------

-Next Day: Mystery Shack's Living Room-

"Ugh! I can't think of anything!" Bill yelled in frustration, gripping his blonde hair tight as he pace around the Living Room with the three Pines. "I'm totally going to slam my head on the wall if I didn't thought of something that was an obvious way!!"

"Bill! Could you please keep it down? I'm watching The Widdlest Wampire!!" Mabel shouted at him, eyes focused on the TV, "It's the part where the resurrection starts!"

Bill stopped abruptly as if his body and mind shut down. Of course, the three notice this as Ford asks. "Um, Cipher? You okay there?"

Mabel stood as she let her Grunkle Stan sat on his armchair as the old man flip the channel to Baby Fights, "Fight! Fight! Fight!!"

The girl then walked up to Bill who is still standing straight, not blinking. Ford joined in too as the girl was about to reach her hand on the blonde's shoulder who moved and walked towards the wall. When he's now in front of the wooden wall, he slammed his head on it many times.

"Lemme guess. You finally got the idea where it is soo~ obvious," Stan mocked, still watching the TV, glancing at the three sometimes.

The blonde stopped and face Ford and Mabel, nodding, then he screamed. "Ahh!! Resurrection!! Why haven't I thought of that?!"

Bill is having a tantrum as he calmed down minutes later, and now sitting on the carpeted floor like a pouting child.

"Umm, now Cipher since, 'you' finally found the answer to get my nephew back, we could start the Resurrection," Ford stated. Mabel jumped up and down from excitement.

"Ooo~! Resurrection! Is it like where you're gonna do voodoo stuff?!"

Bill who is now standing shook his head. "Resurrection is not easy Shooting Star. It's not the ones you see on 'TV'. You have to do is to go to Hell and find the soul. If the soul was held captive by some demon, you have to do something in order to get the soul back. Then, since Pinetree... died just 3 days ago, his body is still not decomposed, just a bit dirty," Bill explained as he snapped his fingers, summoning a book, "So, the soul and body will reunite perfectly."

Mabel pouted a bit at the blonde's speech, "Awww~ I thought it'll be cool!"

"Now Mabel, this is serious. We're going to get Dipper back from Hell—woah wait, why Hell? Dipper is innocent and a kind loving child," Ford asked, narrowing his eyes at the blonde demon.

"He loves a dream demon," Bill simply answers pointing at himself, flipping to the book to find some things for the Resurrection.

"Oh, right," Ford muttered, embarrassed about forgetting it as Mabel squeals quietly.

By now, Mabel is up the stairs with Bill, helping him to get the things for the Resurrection while Ford just adjusts some of his weapons that could injure and kill demons, and Stan is still watching, even though he did misses the brunet.