Chapter 3.1

Demon's Memories Part 1

-----------🔺🌲------------

The Pines Family went to the living room to settle things down. Bill sat on Stan's armchair with Dipper on his lap, while the others sat on the floor, talking to each other. The three Pines decided to let the lovers talk first as they examined a bottle with a color purple in it.

Dipper giggles as he cuddles to Bill's chest which made the blonde chuckle and plant kisses on the brunet's cheek.

"You know, we haven't went on a date before," Dipper says, looking at Bill who smiles.

"We'll get this 'date' you humans have, Pinetree. I promise."

Dippers grin and let the both of them relax and enjoyed each other's company. Bill heard whispers then loud chatters from the three Pines which caused him to gaze at them.

"Hey Sixer, what's on the bottle?" Bill asks, pointing at the purple colored bottle.

The three looked hesitant as they looked each other, then at Ford, "Well, according to Mabel, you two were "busy", as we took low class demons off, we found Tad's soul flying in the cabin," the old man states, holding up the bottle, "And Mabel and I trapped him in the bottle with unicorn hair protection when he says "It's not me who's controlling myself." Of course, I wanted answers from him and you, Cipher."

"Oh right," Bill mutters, adjusting Dipper on his lap. "But, Tad will earn a punch from me when he got out of that bottle and some questions. I mean soul? We're demons?! Why would we—"

"Ahem."

"Okay! Sheesh Sixer!"

Ford rolled his eyes while Mabel chuckled, as he let the blonde continue.

"Well, first, the pits-"

"Wait!" Ford interrupted, running out of the room and to the basement then coming back to the living room with a notepad and pen in hand.

Bill scoffed rolling his eyes, "Nerd."

The old man glared at him as the others chuckles.

"As I was saying—the pits are deadly because they're emitting red hot fire. It's simple, Sixer."

Ford nodded, writing that information down.

"Humans souls—or other souls can survive in Hell because they don't have any physical form anymore. Physicals form or any Human body can't because it might burn from the highest degree down there. That's why you two turned blue to block the Hell's fire," Bill stated again, as Ford wrote it down. By now, Mabel was still listening as Stan just watched TV while Dipper fell asleep on Bill's lap, cuddling up to the blonde's chest with his arms around Bill's neck. The demon tightened his arms around the human's waist as he nuzzle his face on Dipper's brown locks that earned him a soft whine.

Mabel giggled as the blonde continued, "Anyway, the Nightmare Realm is my dimension. I only let other demons who wants to make a deal with me pass."

"Okay, next."

"Um, there are many types of demons in the universe, Sixer, and I expected that you'll know by now since you've gone 'travelling' by thirty years."

"I was busy finding a way to kill you, Cipher. But when I was about to, Stan opened the portal that creates an entrance to the Nightmare Realm and it sucked me in." Ford send a small glare at Stan that he shrugs off.

"Touché, again anyway, the highest type are dream demons, like me and my brother, then there are lust demons; bloodlust and lust for flesh, time demons, and more which are not important," Bill explains vaguely that made Ford sigh from the unspecified answer, "How Hell works. Well, uh, demons live there as well as Satan, then souls are tortured there. Environment, well it's just fire and lava. But I'll tell you about its civilization; demons live their own 'floating' houses there, with jobs of their own, like I said about the types. Time demons do their job to mess or fix time. Lust demons; blood lusts' kills and lust for flesh's......... rapes or go to clubs to..... fix 'it'."