2️⃣

"Welcome to Fairy Park! Where Love and Dreams come to life!

"Love and Dreams huh?"  Juvia thought to herself.

Juvia got a ticket pass and went into the amusement park. She sat down on a bench and started nibbling on the homemade chocolates she made for Gray.

"Wow, they taste awful... Gray wouldn't like these." She threw the blue box in the trash can.

"One ticket to the rollercoaster please." Juvia asked the lady and the ticket booth.

"Here you go! Have fun!"

Juvia sat on the Rollercoaster and waited for it to start. A White haired boy sat next to her.

"Hello. Are you here alone?"

"Yeah." Juvia responded.

"You look sad. Don't be. Fairy Park is supposed to be the land of love and dreams."

"I have no chance at love... and my dreams.."

"You do. Maybe it's just not the right time yet. But eventually, you will fall in love and reach your dreams."

"Thank you." Juvia let out a small smile.

"The name's Lyon Vastia by the way."

"Juvia Lockser."

The rollercoaster started moving. Juvia loves Rollercoasters. She was happy outside, but inside... she was remembering the times she went on a rollercoaster with Gray.

~ 1 week later ~

"Hey Juvia..." Lyon said. They started meeting each other after the rollercoaster incident.

"Yes, Lyon-kun?"

"I-I know it's only been a week but, I love your smile, the way you act, the way you care for me when we meet up... and you're beautiful. Inside and out, just the way you are. Juvia Lockser, will you be my girlfriend?" Lyon showed her a bouquet of Blue Orchids.

Juvia was shocked. Nobody has ever said they loved her before. Her parents died when Juvia was very young, and Gray was the only person she would play with.

"L-lyon..I.." Juvia started crying.

Lyon stood up. "What's wrong Juvia?"

"I-I'm just shocked.."

"I'm sorry if you're surprised, but you don't have to answer now. I will wait. I will still like you."

"No Lyon... I will be your girlfriend."

Lyon's eyes lit up. "Really?!"

Juvia nodded with a smile. They both hugged.

~At Juvia's House, Time Skip~

Juvia sat down on her bed. She just realized what happened.

If she was being honest with herself, she liked Lyon too. But somewhere in her heart, it didn't feel  right.

"I... have to do this. To forget Gray."

Juvia reassured herself that she was doing the right thing and went to sleep.