3️⃣

~The next day~

//Lucy// 

"Natsu. I'm going out."

Natsu came running and hugged Lucy from behind.

"Nooooo! Don't leave meeee."

"Natsu. I'm only gonna be out for about two hours. I promised Erza to help her do a task. I'll be right back okay babe?"

Natsu still wasn't convinced. He kissed Lucy's Shoulder and put his head on it, while still hugging her.

"Let me come with you."

"No. It's a girl thing. You do something while I'm gone."

"Give me one reason why I should let you go."

"Because you love me." Lucy turned around and gave Natsu a quick kiss. "Well, I got to go. Erza's waiting for me. I'll be back babe."

"Bye..." Natsu went back to the bed, rolling because it felt so big without Lucy in it.

Meanwhile, Lucy's POV:

I went outside and started walking towards Erza's house. While walking, I saw Juvia. I ran to her.

"Juvia-san!! I missed you!"

"Lucy-san!" The two girls exchanged a hug.

"How are you? Are you okay? I haven't seen you in a week Juvia."

"I'm good! I.. got myself a Boyfriend."

"Congrats! But I thought you liked Gray?"

"W-wha?! How did you know?"

"Well, I kinda realized it a week ago."

Juvia gave me a smile. "Yeah I still like him. But He has a girlfriend now, and I want to be happy for him."

Juvia looked at the ground.

"Juvia?"

Juvia started crying.

"Juvia?! Why are you crying? Please don't cry.. I'm here for you." Lucy hugged Juvia.

"But I just can't."

"Huh?" Lucy questioned.

"I can't be happy for him.. Juvia is so selfish.. I can't stop loving Gray."

"Then fight for him."

Juvia looked up to Lucy.

"When I started liking Natsu, I couldn't let him go. I know you have a space in your heart for Gray, and that will never go away if you don't talk to him."

"B-but... Juvia has been so heartbroken, Gray dosen't even notice Juvia anymore.. I started eating less and sleeping late.. I can't stop thinking about him, but he doesn't even think about me."

Lucy was hurt by her words. He bestfriend was suffering because of a jerk. And Gray even had the guts to call Juvia his best friend?!

"Juvia... I can help you. But Can you please do me a favor?"

"What is it Lucy-san?"

"Go to Erza's house and tell her that I have something urgent to do. I'll go there, promise. But I need to teach someone a lesson."

Juvia was confused. "Okay... I'll go there."

Lucy smiled. She looked inside her bag and saw a small food container with cookies and a sandwich. She gave it to Juvia.

"Here. Eat more okay? Your health and body is the most important thing. Never forget that. I love you."

Juvia couldn't help but cry again. She hugged Lucy. She was so thankful for a best friend like her.

"Arigatou Lucy-san!!"

Alright. Time to teach this guy a lesson. Lucy thought.