The Crash

*AN/ Your gem will look sorta like the picture?? (I drew it btw) Your gem is a Turquoise, but if you want a different gem, just change it, ok? Also this story has a sorta dark start and a dark end.. So yea. Enjoy your stay! Also sorry for my english- If there are any grammar mistakes, please tell me!*

"Okay Jonquil... We're here." You're on a mission with your friend, Jonquil.You are in a small space ship. Your mission is to fix the controling panel at the moon.  "Yeah Turquoise... But not entirely.  We HAVE TO LAND." "... Oh, yea, sorry." You we're bussy looking at the planet beneaght you - Earth. It used to belong to the Pink diamond. "Umm... Turquoise?? You listening?" "wha- Oh yea...  No." Jonquil facepalmed. "I was saying that I need your assistance with landing.." "ok..." So you started to land.. Until you realized one thing- "JONQUIL!! You need to turn the wheel slightly more left, if you don't want to crash to the moOON!!" Jonquil was startled, so she turned the wheel left. But way too much.. You completely missed the moon. You Were startled too. so you did a fatal mistake... You forgot you had to watch the speed. Such a sharp turn raised the speed.. Too much.. "WATCH THE SPEED!!" Jonquil yelled. But she was too late. It all went out of control...

And then you blacked out.

You woke up.. You were still in the ship. and you were still landing. "Jonquil??" There was alot of smoke.. "Here I am!-..." you tried to stand up, but you couldn 't. The ship was shaking way too much. The smoke slowly started to fade. You saw Jonquil at the other end of the ship. And then you realized that you we're falling faster. Then you reallized that on earth, there is Gravitation.

And this ship wasn 't made for it.

On your homewolrd, gravitation didn't work. You started to think of a way out.. Too late. you crashed.

And you saw a thing that changed your life forever.

Trough the glass where Jonquil was lying on, a sharp rock pierced through the glass.. And trought Jonguils chest. And trought her gem.

"JONQUIL!" You cried out.. "I CAN'T GO TROUGH THIS ANYMORE!!" You standed up, and with a lot of effort, you walked to Jonquil.. Or what was left of her.

She was crushed. her gem was broken into three pieces.