How.. 'funny..'

A/N I like writing this story. If nobody reads it, I'll probably end it.. Please, if anone's reading this, can you tell me your thoughts on the pacing? Thanks!

You woke up with someone hugging you. wait- "aah!" you whisper-yelled. You looked next to you to see no-one other than Peridot! You were sweating. You heard footsteps outside. "I think they're in the barn." Someone said as you sat up. Peridot was still pulling you into an awkward hug. nooo..  You started blushing. alot. And then like.. Five people walked into the barn. By now you were kicking into Peridot. The Purple gem who walked in first bursted out laugthing, and soon after almost everyone joined. Not you and Peridot tho. Peridot woke up, realizing how awkward it was in a moment.. "Waiiit-" she said but a flash cut her off. "How cute!" Said the boy making a cat face in the proces, while holding his phone out pointing to you. "Nooo!" said Peridot. You were... Scared. "Is that a weapon??" you screeched, putting your wings in front of your face. Now, everyone was laughting. Just you weren't. "uuh..-" When you realized its not a weapon, you slapped the green dorito as you jumped and out of reflex, you started waving with your wings. You flew up, and then you sat on a big shelf in the barn."Uhh.. CLOD!" she yelled. "what do you waant.." "we need to ask your questions." You tried to fly down, but you failed miserably. you fell onto a pillow you pretended that nothing happened.

"ok.. Ask me then." "first we'll introduce ourselfes.I'm Garnet." said the red/purple one. then she pointed to a pearl. "this is Pearl." She pointed on a purple gem. "this is Amethyst." and then she pointe to the boy.. "and this is Steven." "Hi!" "...oh. Hi." "Aaand whats your name?" "My names Turquoise." Stevens eyes lit up. "ooh cool! A new gem!" "yea yea... now bring on the questions!" "what brings you to the earth?" Garnet asked. "I had a failed mission. We were supposed to fix the controling panel on the moon. We failed landing and she shatered while crashing.." Your eyes were watering up again. "oh its okay.." Steven said, trying to hug you. You pulled away while hissing. "No its not!" "calm down please... thanks. I'm sorry for your loss, but what was her name?" "Jonquil.." "why do you have wings?" ".... Its personal..." "okay, we'll wait. what's your diamond?" "..blue diamond.. (A/N or any other diamond!)" She stood up. "thats enough of questions... We'll come again soon. bye." Then she walked off, and Steven, Pearl and Amethyst followed her.