Meeting the infamous dorito

*A/N she's beauty, she's grace, she's a dorito from space

You admired your fluffy wings for a second, and then you realized that they're basically a coruption. You pulled away as you shakily picked up Jonquils remains and bubbled them. You, still teary-eyed, looked around the ship.. Or what was left of it. You opened up the evacuation door and got out. You took a breath of fresh air and you pulled yourself out of the ship. You looked around where ou landed. It was a meadow of some sorts, but it was bland! Just some green grass. Out of nowhere, you heard a weird voice you listened and- "Lapis, is this your Meep-Moop or what you call it?? It seems.. complicated.." "Peridot... ITS A FALLEN SHIP!" "we have to call the Crystal gems!" "....You are the leader of the crystal gems..." "oh right.. so lets go then.. Or should we?? I have to think of a Peri Plan.. Hmm.." "..." You hear silence. then you hear the one called Lapis say "Okay Peri,  you think here, but I'll call the Crystal gems cuz' I'm not willing to wait here for an hour!" ". . ." you hear footsteps fading and mumbling of 'peri' Then you decided to lie down, un-bubble Jonquil and hold the shards in your hand.. and then. .You accidentaly fell asleep (wow!)

*Tiiiiiiime skiiiiiip*

You hear voices above your head.. You decide that you'll keep your eyes closed and pretend that you're asleep. "She's the only one I found... And I found some shards too. I bubbled them." said some calm and pretty deep female voice. When you heard that they bubbled Jonquil.. You felt anger and sadness in your stomach.. How could they? "Do you think they were corrupted?!" Said a male voice.. No, not male, kid voice! "I don't think so.. but anyway, Do you think she is in a state of corrupting? She has those wings on her back.." Said some laidback voice. "Maybe.. But I never saw something like that." Said the deep-voiced one. "what are we gonna do with her?" "We'll she what she wanted on the planet earth." that's when you decided that you heard enough. Your eyes fluttered open... "She's awake!" Said a boy. (ya'll already know who he is) "yeah, we noticed.." said a.. Gem?!? "Whaaa---" Your mouth flew wide open when you looked around , there are five gems here! Then you remembered Jonquil.. You violently jumped up, screeching "WHERE ARE THE SHARDS?!?" you felt like crying again.. "calm down-" "NO CALMING DOWN!" You barely held your tears back. "Give them to me.." Your voice started to get quieter ar you bited your lip, preventing it from shaking. You eventually losed and you started crying. "Jonquil.." "I think its time that we leave her alone." Said the Purple/red gem. "But.. But Garneet!" Said he boy. "No buts!" She picked the boy up as she walked out of the barn.. Or You're guessing its a barn. A purple gem shruged and she walked out, soon everyone followed them. And you were there. sitting..

*Time skip*

"heey.. Hey!" You heard someone whisper-yell.You stood up and you looked around towards the exit and you saw a tiny person with a blanket walking towards you. "uuhh..." you said, not knowing how to react.  "I just took you a blanket.. Would you mind if I slept here too? Lapis flew somewhere again. I have no place to sleep in.." "oh... Ok.." ... The person took out a small lantern and lightened it. They had Green skin, triangle hair, and theri gem was on their forehead.. "...stop staring." They whispered. "I met you for the first time, I am on the earth for the first time, I CRASHED A SPACE SHIP AND MY FRIEND IS SHATTERED. And you're gonna tell me 'dont stare'? wow." You huffed and puffed and you fell on the floor of exahust. "woow geeze, calm down you clod..." You started giggling.. "clod??" Then you remembered the accident and stoped. "..." "..." "here's the blanket.. and my name's Peridot." "Mine's Turquoise." "g'night" "..night."

A/N- Woow such a long chapter! I can't even! words- 689