Chapter 6 - Get The Bell

It's 6:57 a.m. at the 11th training field. We are waiting for Hinata and Kiba. Yep, I'm up at almost 7 in the morning with bug boy. I've been thinking what kind of training we'll have. She probably will have some kind of teamwork training. We fail at it. Then, she crititizes us about how horrible we are, or is that just Kakashi-sensei? 

Hinata shows up, and I look up to her and ask, "What kind of training do you think we'll have?" She says, "I don't know." I ask, "Shino-kun, what do you think?" I smirk as he gets a little surprised at the sudden mention of his name. He says, "I don't know, and there's Kiba." He points at him. I say, "You know, it's rude to point, apparently." Kiba asks, "Do you care?" I say, "Nope, just stating the obvious." 

After a while, it's 7:00 a.m. exactly. Kunai are thrown at us, and I immediatly catch one going toward me and throw it back. Hinata just dodges the one going towards her. Kiba just catches his. Shino's goes right by his head. Kurrenai-sensei was holding the kunai I threw at her. She says, "Okay, training has began. I have hidden 3 bells around here. Whoever gets one passes and there is no consequences. If you don't get a bell, you have to train all week without any breaks, until you faint. You will start when I say go, okay?" We all nod at her. She says, "Now, you will be timed. You have until 12:00. Be prepared for anything. Ready...set...go!"

We all go seperate ways to search for a bell. Then, I think, 'Wait...she's pretty much doing what Kakashi-sensei does. She's forcing us against each other. One of the others have to notice, right?' I go to find one of the others. I see Kiba, so I walk up to him carefully. Then, I tap his shoulder. He jumps and whispers, "Dude, you scared me!" I whispers, "Dude! Don't yell in my ears." He asks, "What?" "You know how she said there were only 3 bells?" I ask. He asks, "Yeah, why?" I say, "There are 4 of us, so 1 of us will have to face the consequences. Do you know what that'll mean?" He asks, "First people with a bell don't face them?" I facepalm and say, "Yes, but it means we have to choose who gets the bell."

He says, "Whatever," and he walks off to find bell. I go to find someone else. Then, there's Hinata. I run over and ask, "Hinata-san, do you want to work together to try to find a bell or 2?" She says, "O-okay." We make clones to help find bells. Then, I stop and say, "Hinata-san, Sensei might have the bells." She says, "You might be right. Let's look for her." We find her and she does have the bells. Hinata says, "You go, while I distract her." I nod and go along with her idea. She performs some kind of jutsu. Maybe it's a genjutsu? Whatever.

I go from behind, and I try to grab a bell, while our sensei is dodging an attack. However, the Kurrenai-sensei we attacked was just a clone. I groan in frustration. I close my eyes tight, and I focus chakra to my pupils to get awesome vision. Then, I open my eyes and look around. I throw a kunai at her, and I run over and get a bell. I get to Hinata and hand her the bell. I say, "Here, you take it. I can go with training all week." She nods and thanks me.

I say, "Yeah." Then, I go and attack sensei. Kurrenai-sensei says, "You can't get a bell if you're not okay with killing me." I say, "I could surprise you then." I punch at her face, and my hand is caught with her hand. I go to knee her in the arm, and she just blocks it. I use that chance to grab another bell. I don't get it though, because she lets go of me and flips away. I say, "Dang! Almost!" Shino goes in to attack her. I will let him have his glory. He was using teamwork with me somewhat. Right? Yeah. He gets a bell. I say, "There's only 1 left now, Kiba-kun. Better hurry!"

I look around with my chakra-infused eyes and find her up in a tree. I focus chakra into my feet, while being careful not to release the chakra from my pupils. Then, I walk up to a branch and release the chakra from my feet. Then, I climb higher. I jump from this branch to the next and repeat the process. She finally stops and goes to a clearing. I get a kunai out and put a paper bomb around the handle. Then, I make a clone and give it to her. She goes to the opposite side of the clearing and throws the kunai at her. Kurrenai-sensei catches it, but I blow it up. Then, I jump at her and almost get a bell, but she says, "Time's up!" I yell, "Fudge it! All of it!" I smirk and say, "I would be like that, but I already have a bell."

Kurrenai-sensei asks, "But how?" I say, "The first time I grabbed a bell I actually grabbed 2, but I gave them both to her. I also made you think I only got one by using the replacement jutsu." She says, "Ah, I see, so Kiba has-" I say, "Wait! Hinata!" She throws the bell to me, and I hand him the bell, saying, "Here. This'll be yours." He says, "But-" I give him a death glare. He gets the point. I ask, "This was all for teamwork, right? And to know our strengths and weaknesses?" Sensei says, "Yes, and you pass. Now who wants lunch?" We all eat our lunches.