Chapter 8 - Supressing

I was right! I'm so smart, right? Right. I eat; then, I get ready for bed and sleep. I wake up at 5:34 a.m. Why must we wake up an early hour. I change out of my pajamas to my regular clothes and put on my shoes. I brush my hair, until there are no tangles. I put my black headband on. I eat. Then, I brush my teeth. While I'm there, I look in the mirror; then, I splash water in my face. I check the time. It's 6:12 a.m. Better get going.

I run to the training field. I decide to sit down. I need to reserve my energy. During the past weeks, I haven't killed anything. I'm going to explode. I'm pulling my hair right now, trying to ease the urge. Shino looks at me, probably curious as to what I'm doing. Hinata arrives and asks, "(Y/n)-san, wh-what are you d-doing?" I say, "Supressing. The. Urge." She asks, "R-r-really?" She looks to Shino and asks, "D-do you know what she's talking about?" He shakes his head.

Kiba arrives and says, "The heck?" Akamaru barks something. Kiba asks, "What's wrong, (Y/n)-chan?" I look up at him and say, "Supressing. The. Urge." I grab out a kunai, and I fiercly stab the ground. I ask, "Wh-what time is i-it?" I hear, "6:58 a.m." I think it was Kiba. I ask, "2 minutes. Can I wait that long before I burst, like last time...?" Shino says, "She's been like that since she got here." Kiba says, "It might not be safe to just let her burst." I take out the kunai that I stabbed in the ground and throw it right beside Kiba's head. He dodged it and says, "Woah!" Kurrenai-sensei arrives and asks, "What's going on here?"

"Something's wrong w-with (Y/n)-san," Hinata says. Kurrenai-sensei sits in front of me and asks, "What's wrong?" I say, "Supressing. The. Urge. Help. Me." She says, "You have to explain to me what is going on. Hinata, Kiba, Shino. You guys go hang out somewhere else, while I try to find out what's wrong." They leave, and I say, "I-I..." I start shaking. "I need to...," I continue. Sensei asks, "You need to what?" I answer, "K...kill..." There was a silence as I harshly stab another kunai in the ground. She asks, "R-really? What? That's just...really?" I nod.

She says, "I understand it's hard to say, but why do you need to kill?" I say, "I've been doing it, since I was 4. What do you think?! Wanna see something?" She hesitantly nods. I get my backpack out and take out the jar with the heart of the little girl in it. I ask, "Do you know what this is?" She shivers and says, "It's...It's a heart." I quietly say, "Right. It's the heart of a little girl I killed when I was 4. The next day, I killed a police with the help of my brother." She says, "Wow. Do your parents know?" I say, "Don't have parents, sensei. They're dead. They were bad, so Shawn killed them."

She asks, "Okay, are you okay? Mental and physical?" I nod and say, "Promise not to tell anyone. Please? I don't wanna die." She says, "Okay." I put out my pinkie and say, "Pinkie promise." She says, "I pinkie promise." Then, I focus chakra to my eyes and say, "They're that way." She goes to find them. I see a bird flying in the sky, so I throw a kunai at it. It falls, and I retrieve all the kunai that I threw.