Chapter 13

Rye POV

We'd gone to park, Lucy too and were having a kick about when we saw some fans come over. My mind was still trying to work out what was going on with Clo and her family. Worry was eating me up. I knew I should just call her but...I was scared she wouldn't want to talk to me. 2 weeks and I've not reached out to her.

There was yelling, turning one of the roadies frowned "Who's she?"

"Mikey's girlfriend." I mumbled lowly, motioning for them to keep it quiet.

Lucy was no kidding arguing with this group of girls. We all exchanged a worried look, she really needed to stop, sighing I went over and pulling her back said "What the hell-"

I didn't get much further since she decided kiss me, pushing her off me I stared at shock and anger running through me. There was silence then a voice said "Well...we arrived in time for the show."

Jack stood there, looking at Lucy who shrugged "Not like any of you boys can..." she paused as Jodie appeared and man Jodie and Shan looked pissed.

"You got a lot of nerve honey," Shan said eyeing her.

Lucy scoffed walking over and meeting them half way and I felt sick, Mikey came over glancing to me "It's ok, it's on her mate."

"Mikey got me to Rye," Lucy shrugged, "and where's his supposed girlfriend? Too busy reading I suppose? Or maybe she doesn't love him no more."

There was a scream. We all glanced seeing Lizzie run straight across the road, Jules carrying Serena hot her heels. Rick was after them by the looks of it, Carolyn appeared from across the way and I was so lost. So lost when John appeared then, Lizzie had made it across to Marley who had appeared and held her screaming "Jules run!"

Rick reached him and hauled Serena out of his grip, Serena was screaming and crying, he glanced up the road and I swear my heart went cold. A car was coming, he placed Serena in the middle of the road and grabbing Jules took off again.

Marley screamed "SERENA CRAWL!"

Serena wasn't listening so I did perhaps the most idiotic thing ever, I ran to her and knowing there wasn't enough time to move us both out of the way covered her body with mine. Closing my eyes I prayed we'd both make it. There was a squeal of tires and a car door slammed shut, opening my eyes the driver said "I didn't hit you did I? Oh my god."

Getting up I held Serena close as she clung to me, Marley rushed over "Oh my god Rye...Serena."

Serena cried "I want Clo and Jules. Lizzieeeeee!"

Passing her to Lizzie who held her I said "What is going on?"

"Rick is erm...going insane." Marley whispered, "Lizzie...where's Clo and Ozzie? Jules?"

Lizzie sniffed "Rick took Jules...I lost Ozzie in the streets. I thought Clo was with you?"

Marley closed her eyes "Shit."

Lucy was now just watching everything wide eyed, and silent. Lizzie suddenly took off running up to where the flat is and tackled Clo who held onto them both. Ozzie holding her upright. Marley ran over and flung herself at Clo who went down laughing, as the rest of them jumped on her.

"What the hell have we missed?" Andy mumbled.

The roadies dutifully left us alone. Carolyn was sobbing on John who held her, Clo got up the others joining her. Shan shook her head "You lot scare the shit outta me."

"Sorry," Clo smiled hugging Shan then Jodie. Jack raised a brow at her "Just saying...Lucy kissed Rye."

"Good for her," Clo said hugging Jack.