Chapter 74

Clo POV

I smiled faintly remembering the good times and the bad times, the times before I was with my friends, the times before they passed and the times after. Hopping down I head over to wait outside the flat, as Shan messaged me saying they were about ready now. Leaning against the fence I waited, watching the clouds. Yelling grew closer, Becky shrieked "Mikey would you stop!"

"Ew stop flirting!" Nay laughed, looking over as my best mates appeared I chuckled, those two were trouble.

Rye looked at me "You good?"

"Nope." I said pushing off the wall I closed the gap, and kissed him, in front of everyone. Something he never expected, I wasn't a huge fan of PDA but that was because I often felt awkward. Pulling back I entwined our hands and started walking, sneaking a glance at him, he looked like he was recovering.

Andy chuckled "Rye mate, you ok there?"

"He just got kissed in public," Jodie laughed, "I think he's needing to adjust."

Shan added "We all have to note this down, Clo kissed him in front of us willingly."

"Oh shut up Shan, be grateful it was just a kiss." I winked at her, Shan howled "What happened to you hating PDA?"

Shrugging I said "I don't hate it, I'm just an awkward soul."

"We know." Becky smirked, "anyway are you ready for like your early birthday present?"

Chuckling I said as we turned a corner "No I'm terrified."

"Wise one." Jodie giggled, "who knows what we're capable of."

I said dryly "Bet Brook knows what you're capable of Jodes."

"You mean like Rye knows what you're capable of." she retorted, Nay purred "Meow, Jodes when did you learn to talk dirty?"

"Brook taught her." Shan smirked, Becky clicked her fingers "Now I know why they never shut up."

I saw the boys were just looking at one another amused, it wasn't uncommon for us girls to randomly team up and be mean to one of us in a nice way obviously. Jodie drawled looking over at the street "It's not my fault he's a good teacher."

"Jodie's whipped." Nay giggled.

Jodie grumbled "Am not."

"Doll you so are," Shan laughed turned round and walking backwards.

Jodie glared at her "Excuse you-"

"You can't say no to his smile." Becky giggled.

I coughed "Can I just say, I called it."

"She did." Shan smirked, "she called that you'd be with Brook,"

"Like we called she'd be with Rye." Jodie sniffed.

I huffed "Yeah well I called it with Rye that Shan and Andy would be a thing."

"Aw you and Rye called Shandy did you." Shan cooed trying to squish my cheeks, swatting her away laughing I said "Would you stop?"

"Did you and Rye use us as an excuse to chat for ages, discussing what we'd do? Huh? Oh my life," Shan shrieked, Rye and I both had flushed.

Mikey laughed "You two are ridiculous."

"What I'd give to see those cute moments where they tried to flirt without the other knowing." Nay sighed, wistfully.

Becky scoffed "Romantic much Nay?"

"Hey don't knock love, love's great." Nay smiled widely.

Andy smirked "Well, if you want to know a lovely piece of gossip, Rye told us guys that he wasn't sure he actually loved Lucy. They'd been dating for 2 years before Clo and Shan popped into our lives. We obviously were curious as to why and Brook just said to him 'It's Clo isn't it mate?'"