Chapter 1/Intro

{Hello Minna!!! So I have decided to do a gender bender story! Some names and descriptions of characters have changed to fit their new gender. Some have stayed the same. Because I can that's why! So if you have any questions or are confused on a character just tell me! I would like to dedicate this first chapter to Chello_8893 for being such a big help on this!}

General P.O.V

It was a normal day in Fairy Tail, brawls were going on here and there and furniture was being thrown. A tall blue haired boy was,supposedly, reading at a far table. He wore an orange vest that had detached sleeves at his forearms. He wore black pants that tucked into black boots. A headband covered his brow, keeping hair out of his eyes.

He actually had his eyes on a short black haired Mage across the room. Her hair was long and pulled back with a metal cuff. Her sharp crimson eyes were glaring at a pink haired girl. She wore a deep purple dress that reached her knees and a black vest trimmed in metal with feathers on the shoulder. She also wore black studded leggings that tucked into a pair of combat boots. She had multiple piercings in her face, three above each eye, two on both sides of her nose and two on her chin.

"You know," a voice said behind him, making him nearly jump out of his skin. "You look like such a creep when you stare." A blonde boy sat beside him. He wore a white an blue vest with blue pants that tucked into black boots. His shoulder length hair was tied back from his face.

"I was not staring Luke." He grumbled. His friend laughed and clapped his back. "Sure Levi sure." The boy snapped his book shut. "Do I have to mention all the times YOU have stared?" His friend flushed a little and his eyes drifted to the pink haired mage.

Her hair was long and loose. She wore a long black vest like dress that only buttoned at her breasts. She had on baggy tan pants and sandals. A white scale scarf encircled her neck.

Levi laughed and shoved his friend. "See you do it too!" "So you admit you were staring!" the boys glared at each other. "Luke!" the pink haired girl yelled. "What!" he shouted.

The girl ran up grinning, holding up a sheet of paper. "Let's go on a job! This one is just enough to pay your rent!!" Luke jumped up. "Well let's go!" The two ran out the guild doors.

The blue haired boy went back to reading/staring.