Chapter 4

Natsu P.O.V

"Never... again..." I groaned as I fell face first off the train. Luke sighed and lifted me on to his shoulder. Once I felt better I got off his shoulder. "We are about two hours behind them so it will take us awhile to find them"Luke said.

I looked to Happy." Hey scan from the sky." "Aye!" she said and took off skyward. We wandered, asking people and I kept trying to find their scent. I could barely make out the metal faces iron smell. "I could find anything." Happy said as she landed on my head.

"They must have headed out of town then. Come on." Luke said. I followed behind him, humming slightly. I stopped as a scent hit me. I took a deep breath. It was a sick metallic smell, not like Gajeels iron. It was the smell of blood, and a lot of it.

I took off into the woods, Luke calling after me. I made it to a large clearing and froze. "Levi!" I ran to the blue haired man. He was laying face down in the dirt and in a growing pool of his own blood.

There was a gaping stab wound in his back, and I know we would find a similar wound on the other side.

I skidded to a stop beside him, Luke kneeling beside us. He gently rolled the boy over, earning a grunt of pain. His face was pale and the blood wouldn't stop.

"Levi what happened?" Luke asked as I tore open his orange vest. "We got... attacked..." he coughed, blood trickling out of his mouth. I balled up a piece of his torn vest.

"Bite this. It's going to hurt." I held the cloth in front of his mouth and he bit down. I placed a hand on each wound and heated them up. He tensed and tried not to scream as I burned his wounds closed.

Once I finished I took out the cloth. He was breathing heavily as I started clean away the blood and wrapping his wound with the rest of his vest.

"She took... Gajeel..." Levi croaked. "What?" I looked up at him. "I couldn't protect her... That bitch took her..." He tried to sit up, wincing.

"Calm down Levi. Start from the beginning."

Gajeel P.O.V

I groaned as I opened my eyes, my body felt numb. My face was pressed against cold stone and my arms were stretched behind me. As I became more aware I could feel that they were cuffed in think metal that stretched from my elbows to my wrists.

I rolled on to my side, hissing at the pain coursing through my body. "Gajeel?" a small voice asked.

I looked into the darkness. "Wane?" I managed to get to my knees with a bit of work and then to my feet. I limped over to the sound of his voice and pressed up against what looked like prison bars.

In the cell beside me I saw the small boy. His short dark blue hair was messy and his clothing was torn. He looked exhausted but he managed a smile.

"Glad to see your awake." He said. "Where are we?" I asked. He shook his head. "I don't know." "Any idea why we're here?"

He looked down. "She is trying to steal our magic..." Wane whispered. He was shaking. "What the hell for?"

"That's easy." A woman's voice said. I looked towards the sound and glared. It was the white haired woman who attacked me and Levi. Remembering what she did to him only made me angrier.

"You bitch!"I growled, pressing against the bars. She laughed. "Ooh the dragon has spunk. I like it." She stood in front of me on the other side of the bars.

"Iron dragon-" I took a breath to roar but nothing happened. "What?!" "Magic canceling binds." She gestured to my arm cuffs. I growled.

"What the hell do you want from us?" she laughed. "Just like your cute little friend said, I want your magic." "What the hell for?"

She sighed. "My my you are such a loud mouth. I want it to become the most powerful most fearsome thing in the world... To be a dragon."