Chapter 7

Levi P.O.V

I was pacing now. Who was screaming? Where the hell were Luke and Gray?

I tried to ignore the throbbing pain in my side as I paced. Luke and Gray came through the trees, breathing heavily. "Sorry... She hit us harder than we expected." Luke panted. He had a large gash across his chest but it looked worse than it actually was. Gray had a bruise on her face and her arm hung limp at her side.

"Will you be able to use magic with that arm?" Ehren asked. "I'll be fine." she waved it off. "Lets get going." we nodded and headed for the castles wooden doors. Ehren went in first, sword at the ready. I had conjured blades with my words and held them at my sides.

It was deathly quiet,but as we neared the back we could hear the screaming Lexia had heard. "It's somebody else now..." she whispered. A knot formed in my chest and we quickened our pace. We reached a small door and it lead down a flight of stairs. We filed down in a single line.

The screaming was much louder down here and it set my teeth on edge. I knew who it was. I pushed past Ehren, running towards the sound. Soon it stopped and I had to listen hard. "Bitch..." I heard a weak voice say. I walked towards it. "Fairy Tail will stop you... You'll never succeed..."

There was a loud slap."Just one more extraction from that little sky dragon and I will be finished." there was a shuffling sound as I cracked open a door. I peeked inside and saw that Gajeel had been thrown to the ground. She was facing away from me and her arms were bound behind her back. "I don't need you anymore." The white haired woman stood a few feet from her and raised her hand above her hair. A white energy ball grew in her hand. I ran forward as she launched it. I stood in front of Gajeel and crossed my sword."Solid Script Guard!" The word formed and blocked most of the attack. My skin burned and the force made me skid backwards.

"Levi?" the weak voice behind me said. I peeked back at her and grinned. "You look like hell..." I coughed a little, the wound in my side had re opened. Damn it. I could feel the blood slowly soak my shirt and it was all I could do to stay on my feet. "I'm impressed. Not many people can get run through and live to tell about it. Though you don't look like you can last much longer." The woman smirked.

I glared at her. Before she could move the door burst open. "Blumenblatt!" "Ice Make Lance!" "Thunderbolt!" "Regulas Impact!" four attacks burst through. As they ran for the woman, who managed to miss every hit I turned to Gajeel.

I uneasily walked over to her and knelt, undoing the bind on her arms. This close I could see how bad she was hurt. She had holes in her arms, neck and sides, like she had been stabbed multiple times. Her mouth and cheeks were red and black like se had been burned.

She stretched and rubbed her arms before looking at me. Her eyes widened when she noticed my bloody shirt. "Your hurt..." I shrugged, wincing a little. "It's nothing. Where are Wane and Natsu?"

She helped me to my feet and lead me down a dark hall way, leaving the others to hold the woman off. As we got to the cells I could see that Wane and Natsu had similar hole injuries that Gajeel had. I knelt in front of the first gate and analyzed the spell. I took out my spell pen from my back pocket and began re writing it. The gate clicked and swung open. Gajeel went in to untie Wane while I unlocked Natsus gate.

Once I was open I sat heavily against the wall. The pain in my side was nearly unbearable and my head was spinning. Wane knelt beside me and tried to heal me. "Don't waste your energy. The others need help." "But Levi-san." "Go." he looked like he wanted to cry but he ran off towards the sounds of fighting. Natsu followed behind him while Gajeel stayed.

"Go on. They need you too." I said with a weak cough. I had my hand pressed against my wound to try and slow the bleeding. She shook her head and knelt beside me. She took off the vest covering her dress and tore it. She pressed the cloth to my wound and at quietly. "Your turning down a fight. Im shocked." "Shut up." she said quietly. I thought I saw her eyes glisten.

I smiled a little and ruffled her hair. "Go on. Ill be fine." I was lying and she knew it. There was too much blood and her vest was already soaked. "Your not allowed to die." she whispered, her voice shakey. I smiled. "The sooner this fight is over the sooner we can go home. Now go."

She sat there for a long time before jumping to her feet. I smiled as she ran off and closed my eyes.