2 Introduction part 2

Media above zhea hair
Zhea p.o.v.

Hello! Iam Zhea and cause you are here lets talk about me.
Iam 18 year old, 5'0 feet ,short? I know. My life is preety much boring as Iam homeschooled most of my life and live with only my big brother Sean who i like to call kaka I heard that means big brother in Chinese.

Talking about my brother he is in a gang, he said he is the leader but I have my doubts . Sean says that my parents died in a gang war when i was very little, which I have no recollection which is a little sad.

Anyways since I have no parent Sean  has been taking care of me all along ,he is really good at it too. We can see from how much I love him. And that's my little introduction(bow). Ohh! also will you spare some time to look at my eye. Pretty good! Right? Iam proud of it just so you know.

 Pretty good! Right? Iam proud of it just so you know

Her eyes

Sean pov

My name is well i bet you have already know.Anyway iam a gangleader of Black gang which my sis have some doubts but believe me Iam.

Well about me Iam 26 years old, am quite tall 6'2  which is the one thing Zhea is quite jealous about . You might have already know , still then I'll tell you, my parent died when i was 16 ,and from then I have taken care of Zhea, my baby sister as my own.

She dont know much about our parents , or about what I do. She does not know many things and that just made her more precious . She is my escape from reality and protecting her is my purpose , I wont give her away even for the world.

My life is not the most perfect or even the ideal way of living rather it is like well! I can't give away everything in the introduction so.

Xian pov

My name Xian MCknight, well iam 21 and 6'2 . My life is not the most fun , I live most of my life in hiding .

Iam the leader of a gang known as The Sparrow , but no one know my face except my two best friends but that doesnt mean i dont have power , my dominance is well known all over the underground.

My parents are no more , they passed away when I was younger and since then my life revolve around the gang or rather violence. And since then nobody really get close to me or me to them. So in a way my life is just dull but with guns.

With my love life, Iam rumored as a playboy which I think is not really true but its not all wrong either,I dont do relationship rather i have never been in a relation. Why? Cause i have never meet someone i love yet. Well enough about me.

Right now iam in my mansion sitting with my two crazy friend Adam and Blake they are my left and right hand man at work ,they are like my brothers which I never had.

Well back to present they are fighting over the last slice of pizza they really are immature but again its food so

Right then my phone rang. Its a call from Sean well he is like a mentor or more like a brother to me we meet when I was trained to lead the gang, he along with my dad are my mentor.

And right now He ask to meet him at a cafe and of course i agree so to the cafe it is

At the cafe.

When i arrive Sean was already there waiting for us ( me,Adam and Blake).
"Hey bro " i greet

"Hey" he greet me back and we do the bro hug thing.

After we take our seat we order coffee and what Sean said next make me choke on my coffee he fucking told me to babysit his little sister for 6 months.
"Why"

"Cause Xian there is a gang war between me and some gang in California so i have to go there and i dont wanna leave her alone and i have no one else to ask other than you "he answer cooly

"Well take her along with you then i know nothing about babysitting"

"Babysitt for god sake she is eighteen and taking her along with me is out of question its too dangeeous for her"

"Ahhh brotherly love" Adam bibe in

"But if she is eighteen isn't she old enough to take care of herself"Blake spoke for the first time

"Well i have to take most of my man away that leave her security questionable which iam not ready to take risk and for security yours is one of the best"
He reason and well he got a point there we all know how much he love his sis and security wise mine is one of the best.
"Sure than she can stay with us i dont mind , what about u guys" i ask the two boys they answer with sure and okay by me .

"So its decided than she will move in with you tommorow"he state

And we answer okay of course than he started speaking with a serious tone
"I trust you guys with this dont let me down and please keep her as happy as she can be and one more thing she is super scared of rain so when it rain please be with her okay?"
We again say yes

"I quess than we see each other tommorow yeah?"

This time i answer with a yupp
We hug each other and he stand up to leave just before he leave he turn back and said
"Please keep her the same way she is"
And then he leave what does that even mean? So i guess i will meet Sean's princess tommorow.

Zhea pov

Right now iam packing my backs with a grumpy mood because my sweet kaka says he is leaving for six month for important gang business and iam suppose to live with his friend for the time being.

I  practically beg him to bring me along with him but according to him Iam his distraction and he cannot effort to be distracted this time so I have to stay behind and I agree but of course it work because of his bribe .So i quess I will meet kaka's 'friend' tommorow.

And the bribe is that until kaka returns I can go to an actual school , and no more to the next room to my bedroom so I agree to stay . Nahh Iam kidding I knew he won't agree with me going with him cause you see Sean will have say yes in the first place if he is gonna or if he can and with him once a no is forever a no ,so I just try to make something good to come out of it cause I knew Iam gonna stay anyway.

Phew one chap done
Please vote and comment
I know iam not good at writing but please bear with me

Byee guys🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐