5 Ghost!Ghost!Ghost!

Xian pov

I dont know how but today i end up with a chick in my house,i mean i have fuck a lot of girls but never in my house 'NEVER'.Well at least it is not in my room but in one of my quest room .

The chick whose name i dont know is in a moaning mess well in my opinion i think she is too loud but ohhh well all the guys are too busy to care but why do i feel like iam forgetting something or to be more specific  someoneee.....

Zhea p.o.v

I was sleeping peacefully dreaming about chocolate world and i was about to swim in a chocolate river and when i was about to dive in i was harshly woken up by a sound.

"Ahhhh owwwww harder..... ahhh"

What in the world is that sound and i think its coming from the next room.
Is there a ghost in this house!

"No no no dont be silly Zhea there is no thing such as ghost"

i told myself and was about to sleep again but i heard the sound again and my fear come back like a lightning bolt.

And as i was shivering and covering myself in my blanket the noise become louder and louder and my only prayer was to let somebody come and get me please!!!!!

Then then then suddenly i remember something when i was about to enter my room i saw Xian entering the room next to mine.

Ahhhhhhh is the ghost trying to kill him.

No no no i have to do something or he might die.

No no no Zhea just cool down nothing will happen to him he can defend himself.Yeah he will fight with the ghost and win don't wor..

"Ahhhhhhh owwwwww ahhh"

Then i heard it again
Is Xian not good at fighting and the ghost is beating him to DEATH.

Ahhhh i have to do something maybe i should go and call Adam yes i should do that.

Then as i was about to go out of my room wrapped tightly in a blanket i heard another sound but this time it is Xian, is he in pain . Ahhh is he dying.

No no no he cant die and withouth a second thought i take what comes to my hand first and ran to his room.

XIAN P.O.V.

I was in a middle of sex actually the bimbo was riding me when suddenly the door open harsly and before i could understand anything .
Zhea come in in a lightning speed and pulled the bimbo off me and beat the grap out of her with a slipper a fluffy one might i add.

While she was busy beating her i quickly put my boxer.

The bimbo has fallen down the bed and hit her head on the table kept at the bad site .
Ouuch that must have hurt.

But on other side ....
What is wrong with Zhea is she....

I was brought out of my thought by her shouting

"Ghost!Ghost!Ghost!"

And  suddenly she grabed  my hand and pulled me along with her out of the room .

I was trying to stop her but she keep shouting ghost ghost and keep on running . Who the hell know where and iam running along with her like a fool.

But why the hell is she shouting 'Ghost' . What ghost is she shouting about and where in the whole world did she get the idea of a ghost being here.

"Zhea wait stop running" I was shouting here but did she listen to me? Hell no! She just keep on running and shouting ghost.

And boy can this girl run.
I can run sure but her she can run faster then current can travel.

When we reach the living room Adam and Blake was also running out i quess from their room with a gun each . Both were shouting
"What happen? what happen?"

And Zhea keeps on shouting ghost ghost . Its like they are having a shouting contest or something.

Then Zhea all of a sudden start shouting
"Gun!Gun!Gun!"
And the two doofoos shouts
"Where where where"

Seriously can they get any dumber.
They just kept on shouting and jumping as well.
Ahhh i have it enough

"SHUT UP" i shout and  alll of them just look at me with wide eye mouth hanging open . To be honest they look very funny right now and one of them look super cute . I dont think i need to tell you which one.

"Adam Blake the gun is in your hand put it away you guys are scaring her.
And Zhea what are you shouting on about?"
I ask calmly

They quickly put their gun away saying a small sorry

Then alll of a sudden Zhea  jump up as if remembering something and started shouting .... . You guys know what right

"Zhea what ghost?"this time Blake ask

And her answer shock me

Zhea: "there a ghost in Xian room,she look super scary with reddddd lip i think.... i thin... its blood and she was about to eat Xian when i got to his room, lets run she even have a scary face and her nail are super long"

She said it in one go breathlessly and
I cannot control anymore i burst out laughing and Zhea look at me as if iam crazy.

I mean i also think that bimbo look scary with all her make up smeared and with such a messy hair but the funny part is how can Zhea  seriously think she is a ghost and to top it all of trying to eat me ,like seriously! . Is she stupid or is she really that niave and innocent.

Blake and Adam look at me curiously and I narrate them the story and they both shout
"You brought a girl home"

"Of all the things i say thats the only thing you get ?Seriously! "

After they realize it they both burst out laughing and we all turn to Zhea,she is looking at us curiously and when i look at her properly she is shivering was she really that scared ?

I don't know what come over me but i just go and hug her and said

"Zhea there is no ghost here"

I quess Adam and Blake notice that she is scared as well they both come near her and start saying there is no ghost here dont be scared.

Adam : Icy there is no ghost here dont be scared , iam here nothing will happen to you .

Zhea  look up at me innocently and ask
"Then who was that in the room"

"Ummm tats umm thats ummm"

While i was fumbling with my word Blake just say

"They were fucking around and she is his fuck buddy"

"Thanks buddy" please note my sarcasm

Zhea : " Whats fucking around and whats fucking buudy?" She ask us with curiousity all over her face

This seriously shock us she does not know the meaning of this. Is she really this innocent

Out of the blue Adam  says that
"Zhea thank god you saved him, she was a ghost and like you said she was  trying to kill him"

What!

______________________________________
Guys please vote and comment

And please give me some advice on my writing skill.

Inline comment are very much welcomed.

Feel free to point out any mistake

Please please comment